Hammond Leslie Studio 12 Organ/Guitar Rotary Speaker
Keyboard Amplifiers & Monitors
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Legendary Hammond rotary speaker conveniently sized.
Joining the line is the smallest-ever dual-rotor Leslie intended for general applications, The Leslie Studio 12. It is the same size and weight as the popular C37 Guitar Leslie with which it shares a common cabinet. Keyboard players have asked for an ultra-portable Leslie that had a true Leslie Horn and Rotor, and Hammond has delivered their wish.
With a tube preamp driving a 100 watt solid state power amp, the Studio 12 is at home on the Rock and Roll stage and Jazz club alike. Its 1/4″ input allows any instrument to connect, and a standard footswitch handles fast and slow speeds. Leslie’s exclusive “Gas Pedal”, which allows custom Leslie speeds and expressive swells may be fitted to the Studio 12.
Finally, a bevy of new and vintage finishes come to the traditional Leslie line. The classic Provincial finish returns, as does Cherry. Black, White and distressed finishes are available as well. Like all traditional Leslie cabinets, including the G37 and the new Studio 12, select electronics and woodworks are all hand-built in the USA.
- 2 Inputs one for low gain for keyboards and high gain for guitar
- Two-speed horn and bass rotor
- Vacuum tube preamp with a 100-Watt solid-state power amplifier 12" Eminence bass speaker matched to the bass chamber
- Horn driver is the same driver designed and used in all Leslie speakers for keyboards
- Rugged-built, black painted cabinet with protective corners and two folding handles
Now you can take the legendary Leslie sound with you anywhere. Order today.
Leslie Studio 12 Organ/Guitar Rotary Speaker Specifications:
- Power Supply:
- 120V AC, 60Hz
- 29 1/4"(W) x 20 1/2"(D) x26 3/4"(H)
- 85 lb.
- Included Accessories:
- FS-10TL speed control