Guyatone RHS-TZm5 Red Heat Torrid Fuzz Guitar Effects PedalProduct #H78232 Guyatone H78232 HBAH Overdrive, Distortion, Fuzz & Boost Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A plethora of fuzz effects in a pint-sized package.
The Guyatone RHS-TZm5 Red Heat Torrid Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal is a new take on the classic three-transistor fuzz circuit, designed by notable Japanese engineer Toshi Torii of HAO fame.
The Torrid Fuzz offers a variety of wild and wooly tones that can emulate many classic fuzz pedals or create all-new fuzz effects. Level and Depth controls vary the output and degree of distortion while Tone controls a hi-cut filter. +/- Phase control allows for additional tuning of the fuzz effect, while the Attenuator control allows the TZm5 to be optimized for single coils or humbuckers.
From classic Fuzz-in-your-Face spit to nu-rock shock, the TZm5 packs a plethora of fuzz effects into a pint-sized package.
LEVEL: Adjusts output level when effect is engaged. Turn clockwise to increase output volume.
TONE: Adjusts tone of effect. Turn counter-clockwise to cut high frequency.
DEPTH: Adjusts strength of distortion. Turn clockwise for increase distortion.
PHASE: Adjusts phase of output signal:
+ : POSITIVE PHASE
- : NEGATIVE PHASE
ATTENUATOR: Selects proper input sensitivity against output level from connected instruments. Standard setting is at MAX position, turning counterclockwise to reduce input signal if sound is distorted due to high input signal.
- Offers a variety of wild and wooly tones
- Adjustable output and degree of distortion
Add unique control over your fuzz tone. Order today.
RHS-TZm5 Red Heat Torrid Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Controls: LEVEL / TONE / DEPTH / INPUT ATTENUATOR
- Jacks: INPUT/OUTPUT/DC IN
- Switch: EFFECT ON/OFF (True Bypass) / POLARITY (+/-)
- Indicator: EFFECT ON/OFF
- Input Impedance: 470 kOHM
- Output Impedance: Less than 50 kOHM
- Current Consumption: 5 mA (at effect ON)
- Power Requirement: DC 9V 006P (6F22)/AC-2 Adaptor
- Dimensions: 66 mm (W) x 100 mm (D) x 59 mm (H) / 2.6” (W) x 3.9” (D) x 2.3” (H)
- Weight: 230 g (without battery) / 8.11 oz.
- Warranty: 3-year parts and labor