Guyatone Mighty Micro VTm5 Veri-Trem Tremolo Guitar Effects PedalProduct #580205 Guyatone 580205 HBAF Modulation, Chorus, Flanging, Phasing & Tremolo Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Delivers everything from subtle pulses to helicopter chop in a compact stompbox.
The Guyatone Mighty Micro VTm5 Veri-Trem is a guitar effects pedal that expands on the sounds of Guyatone's popular VT-3 pedal. The Veri-Trem takes vintage tremolo tones to the next level. Boasting a lower noise floor thanks to improved component quality, the Veri-Trem Mighty Micro also offers an adjustable output level for the effect. Adjust your tremolo level to suit your taste, from unity gain up to a 6dB boost.
The Guyatone Mighty Micro Veri-Trem also features selectable sine, triangle, or square oscillator waveforms, for a wider variety of tremolo effects from extremely subtle pulses to extreme helicopter chop. Sculpt any of these sounds further using the Veri-Trem pedal's hi-frequency roll-off control, for a palette ranging from bright stabs to shadowy throbs.
The Guyatone Mighty Micro Veri-Trem effects pedal offers a wide selection of classic and modern tremolo tones in an ultra-compact, space-saving stompbox.
- Level: Adjusts output level when effect is engaged. At 12 o'clock, level is roughly equal with bypassed signal. At 5 o'clock (full), level is roughly 6 dB louder than bypass signal.
- Intensity: Adjusts Depth (intensity) of tremolo effect. Turn clockwise to increase effect intensity.
- Speed: Adjusts Speed of tremolo effect. Turn clockwise to increase speed.
Experience the versatile, ultra-compact Veri-Trem's tremolo tones for yourself—call or click today.
Mighty Micro VTm5 Veri-Trem Tremolo Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Controls: Level, Speed, Intensity, High Roll-Off
- Jacks: Input, Output, DC IN
- Switch: Effect On/Off (True Bypass), Wave (Sin/Tri/Sq)
- Internal Switch: Input switch (-14 dB/0 dB)
- Indicator: Effect On/Off
- Input Impedance: 470 kOhm
- Output Impedance: Less than 10 kOhm
- Current Consumption: 5.6 mA (at effect ON)
- Power Requirement: DC 9V 006P (6F22)/AC-2 Adaptor
- Dimensions: 2-3/5" W x 2-3/10" H x 2-3/10" D
- Weight: 226 g (without battery) / 7.97 oz.
- Warranty: 3-year Guyatone parts and labor