Guyatone Mighty Micro Series ODm5 Overdrive Guitar Effects PedalProduct #430773 Guyatone 430773 HBAH Overdrive, Distortion, Fuzz & Boost Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
When performance becomes more important than hype, the ODm5 is the only choice for the gigging guitarist.
Based on the award-winning OD-2, the ODm5 offers the same tube-like tone with an increased amount of features and versatility.
The ODm5 rivals the "flavor of the week" boutique pedals while retaining its own voice and character. Featuring a similar design to the now-legendary 808 overdrive circuit, the ODm5 offers increased low-end response thanks to a low-boost/hi-boost Tone circuit. Further improvements include increased saturation via a three-way Mode switch, allowing the user to select the overall range of function of the Drive control. An input attenuator rounds off the ODm5, enabling fine-tuning the pedals performance to single-coils or humbuckers and also allowing ODm5 to clean-up beautifully with volume roll-offs.
Based on Guyatone's award-winning Micro Series effects, the Mighty Micros offer professional-grade features and exceptional sound quality in an ultra-compact, lightweight chassis that is 33% smaller and 50% lighter than your average stompbox.
The Guyatone Mighty Micros offer many improvements and additional features that Guyatone users have demanded, all packed into a rugged enclosure that retains the same-sized footprint as the original Micro Series effects.
Designed for the professional, working musician, Guyatone Mighty Micros feature superior-grade component selection for improved sound quality. Adjustable internal Input Attenuators allow use with a variety of instrument or input signals. All Guyatone Mighty Micros are covered by a 3-year parts and labor warranty through the manufacturer.
- Ultra-bright status LED Cast aluminum stompguard
- Improved functionality over Micro Series pedals
- Top mounted jacks
- Lightweight, ultra-durable cast-aluminum chassis reduces noise level
- Glow-in-the-dark washer for bypass switch
- Mechanical true-bypass switching via custom Guyatone switch
- Top mounted, no-tools battery compartment
- "Smart screw" makes battery changing easier and stays connected to battery lid via permanent retaining washers
- LEVEL: Adjusts output level when effect is engaged. Turn clockwise to increase volume.
- TONE: Adjusts Tone when effect is activated. Turn clockwise to boost high-frequency, turn counter-clockwise to boost low frequencies (low-boost, hi-boost).
- GAIN: Adjusts Overdrive level when effect is activated. Turn clockwise to strengthen overdrive.
- MODE: Selects from three types of Drive
- 1: Clean Boost to Crunch Sound
- 2: Vintage Drive Sound
- 3: Classic Tube Saturation
- INPUT ATTENUATOR:
Mighty Micro Series ODm5 Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Controls: LEVEL/TONE/GAIN/INPUT ATTENUATOR
- Jacks: INPUT/OUTPUT/DC IN
- Switch: EFFECT ON/OFF (True Bypass)/MODE(1/2/3)
- Indicator: EFFECT ON/OFF
- Input Impedance: 250 kOHM
- Output Impedance: Less than 25 kOHM
- Current Consumption: 6 mA (at effect ON)
- Power Requirement: DC 9V 006P (6F22)/AC-2 Adaptor
- Dimensions: 2-6/10" (W) x 3-9/10" (D) x 2-3/10" (H)
- Weight: 8.22 oz. (without battery)
- Warranty: 3-year parts and labor