Guyatone Mighty Micro Series MOm5 Micro Octaver Octave Guitar Effects PedalProduct #430772 Guyatone 430772 HBAD Harmonizer, Pitch Shifter, Octave & Ring Modulator Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An updated version of the cherished MO-3.
The MOm5 takes the basic functions of the MO-3 and fine tunes them into a more usable, stable pedal that captures the analog octave tones of some of the world's classic octave dividers.
Featuring One- and Two-Octaves down voices along with Dry Blend, the MOm5 also has a 3-way Filter switch that selects between a fuzzy, square wave octave tone, a milder sine wave, and a deep organ tone. The Input Attenuator is essential in controlling the note-tracking of the pedal's octave voices, allowing the user to fine-tune performance to the specific guitar or bass being used.
Based on Guyatone's award-winning Micro Series effects, the Mighty Micros offer professional-grade features and exceptional sound quality in an ultra-compact, lightweight chassis that is 33% smaller and 50% lighter than your average stompbox.
The Guyatone Mighty Micros offer many improvements and additional features that Guyatone users have demanded, all packed into a rugged enclosure that retains the same-sized footprint as the original Micro Series effects.
Designed for the professional, working musician, Guyatone Mighty Micros feature superior-grade component selection for improved sound quality. Adjustable internal Input Attenuators allow use with a variety of instrument or input signals. All Guyatone Mighty Micros are covered by a 3-year parts and labor warranty through the manufacturer.
- Ultra-bright status LED Cast aluminum stompguard
- Improved functionality over Micro Series pedals
- Top mounted jacks
- Lightweight, ultra-durable cast-aluminum chassis reduces noise level
- Glow-in-the-dark washer for bypass switch
- Mechanical true-bypass switching via custom Guyatone switch
- Top mounted, no-tools battery compartment
- "Smart screw" makes battery changing easier and stays connected to battery lid via permanent retaining washers
- OCT-1: Controls output level of 1-octave down effect. Turn clockwise to increase Effect level.
- DRY: Controls output level of Dry (unaffected input) signal. Turn clockwise to increase Dry level.
- OCT-2: Controls output level of 2-octave down effect. Turn clockwise to increase Effect level.
- FILTER SHIFT SWITCH: Shift the tonal character of Oct-1 and Oct-2 voices
- Off: Filter is bypassed (most distorted)
- 1: Decreases the Hi-frequency range (smoother tone)
- 2: Further decreases the Hi-Frequency range (organ tone)
Mighty Micro Series MOm5 Micro Octaver Octave Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Controls: OCT.1 / OCT.2 / DRY / INPUT ATTENUATOR
- Jacks: INPUT/OUTPUT/DC IN
- Switch: EFFECT ON/OFF (True Bypass) / FILTER (OFF/1/2)
- Indicator: EFFECT ON/OFF
- Input Impedance: 470 kOHM
- Output Impedance:Less than 10 kOHM
- Current Consumption: 20 mA (at effect ON)
- Power Requirement: DC 9V 006P (6F22)/AC-2 Adaptor
- Dimensions: 2-6/10" (W) x 3-9/10" (D) x 2-3/10" (H)
- Weight: 8.47 oz. (without battery)
- Warranty: 3-year parts and labor