Guyatone Mighty Micro MDm5 Digital Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
Delay & Reverb Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Delivers everything from out-of-this-world freakout sounds to layered sound-on-sound beauty.
The Guyatone MDm5 Micro Delay is an improved version of the top-selling MD-3, providing a wide range of delay types and tones in an ultra-compact enclosure. The Micro Delay guitar pedal offers 30-2600 milliseconds of delay time”more than enough to create an entire range of classic delay effects from Rockabilly slapback to Arena-rock washes of excess and everything in between. At higher feedback settings the Godlyke guitar pedal will self-oscillate like an analog delay, creating cacophonous cascades of repeats, UFO-landings, ray guns, and other bizarre sound effects. At lower feedback settings it can be used for sound-on-sound layering of parts to create beautiful, ethereal soundscapes that slowly fade into infinity.
Hi-frequency roll-off control allows authentic simulation of classic Analog Delay tones by reducing high frequencies on Delay repeats.
- Micro Delay Controls:
- Level: Adjusts volume of the Delay effect when pedal is engaged. Turn clockwise to increase Delay volume. At full clockwise position, Delay Level is equal to original (dry) signal. At fully counter-clockwise position, there is zero Delay signal.
- Time: Adjusts Delay Time. Turn clockwise to increase Delay Time and slow down speed of Delay repeats. Delay Time is adjustable within three preset ranges as determined by the Mode Switch.
- Repeat: Adjusts amount of Delay Repeats. Turn clockwise to increase the amount of Delay Repeats.
- Mode Switch: Selects three different ranges for Delay Time Control: S (20“60ms), M (80“650ms), and L (330“2600ms)
- High Roll-Off: Adjusts tonal quality of Delay Repeats. Turn clockwise to reduce high frequency (hi-cut). As the Delay repeats decay, the amount of hi-cut will increase. You can simulate analog delay tones by reducing the hi-frequencies naturally.
Mighty Micro MDm5 Digital Delay Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Controls: Level, Time, Repeat, High Roll-Off
Jacks: Input, Output, DC IN
Switch: Effect On/Off (True Bypass) / Mode (S/M/L)
Internal Switch: Input switch (-14 dB/0 dB)
Indicator: Effect On/Off
Input Impedance: 470 kOhm
Output Impedance: Less than 10 kOhm
Current Consumption: 49 mA (at effect ON)
Power Requirement: DC 9V 006P (6F22)/AC-2 Adaptor
Dimensions: 2-3/5" W x 2-3/10" H x 3-9/10" D
Weight: 224 g (without battery) / 7.9 oz.
Warranty: 3-year Guyatone parts and labor