- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Tube and solid state preamps, 900W, and incredible tone-shaping tools.
A natural extension of the popular ShuttleMAX Series from Genz Benz, the ShuttleMAX 9.2 features dual FET and TUBE channels, a 4-band EQ with dual parametric mids, and Genz Benz's fully adjustable Global Signal Shaping filters. A robust Class D amplifier platform gives you access to a whopping 900 watts of power. This combination offers maximum versatility and tone shaping with a power section that produces 500 watts at 8 ohms and 900 watts at 4 ohms.
The ShuttleMAX 9.2 incorporates GB's proprietary 3DPM™ (3 Dimensional Power Management) technology, ensuring more solid output with increased heft and girth of the individual notes, while maintaining the articulation and dynamics. The result is a 900 watt bass amp that weights only 7 lb. yet achieves 3-dimensional tone and feel like an all-tube power amp.
The powerhouse behind the Shuttle® MAX 9.2 is a Class D amplifier and SMPS module, enhanced with patent-pending P.H.A.T. (Proprietary Heat Abatement Technology) topology. This delivers robust and reliable high-output performance in a tremendously compact and convenient package.
- 500W @ 8 ohms, 900W @ 4 ohms
- Dual channels: FET and 12AX7 tube preamps
- Switchable or blendable preamps
- Input mute circuit
- High and Low Gain switch per channel
- Active 4-band EQ with dual parametric mids
- High-current Class D amplifier design
- Adjustable 3-band signal shape circuits
- 3DPM™ power management
- LED Status Indicators
- Patent-pending P.H.A.T topology
- Speakon speaker outputs
- Internal fan cooling
- Full XLR direct output interface
- Aux input
- Headphone jack
- Three effects loops (FET Channel, Tube Channel, Master)
Genz Benz heard the call from pros everywhere and crafted the amazing ShuttleMAX 9.2. Order yours now!
ShuttleMAX Series STL 9.2 900W Bass Amp Head Specifications:
- 13-1/2"W x 3-1/2"H x 13"D
- 7 lb.