- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
An amp with 1200W that's the perfect powerhouse for any occasion.
The ShuttleMAX 12.2 1200W Bass Amp Head is a 1200 watt full featured compact bass amp in a class of its own. The award winning ShuttleMAX dual preamp design offers an FET preamp for articulate, precise, immediate tone and a 12AX7 tube channel that provides a wide range of gain structure that produces smooth, clean tube warmth or can be dialed all the way up to the critical mass of aggressive overdrive.
This STL-MAX12.2 delivers over 1200 watts of output from an amp that weights only 6.75 lb. Dual Class D amp modules produce full output into two 4 ohm loads (one per amplifier output). Our proprietary 3DPM power management circuitry provides increased headroom and a thicker dimension to the individual notes. The full output of the ShuttleMAX 12.2 is perfect for any venue, whether it's the LA Forum or a small backyard party.
The ShuttleMAX 12.2 dual power amp design offers a variety of available power output choices: One 8 ohm load (either Amp A or Amp B driven) at 375 Watts. One 4 ohm load (either Amp A or Amp B driven) at 600 Watts. Two 8 ohm loads (Amp A and Amp B driven) at 750 Watts. One 4 ohm load (Amp A) and one 8 ohm load (Amp B) at 975 Watts. Two 4 ohm loads (Amp A and Amp B driven) at 1200 Watts.
- Dual Channels -- FET and 12AX7 Tube Preamps
- Switchable or Blendable Preamps
- 3DPM™ Power Management Circuitry
- Speakon® Speaker Outputs
- Internal Fan Cooling
- Full XLR Direct Output Interface
- High and Low Gain Switch per Channel
- Active 4 Band EQ with Dual Parametric MidsThree Effects Loops (FET Ch; Tube Ch; Master)
- High Current Class D Amplifier Design
- Adjustable 3 Band Signal Shape Circuits
Order today and experience the sheer power of Genz Benz.
ShuttleMAX 12.2 1200W Bass Amp Head Specifications:
- Power Output: 375W/8 ohm x 2 600W/4 ohm x 2
- Preamp Type: FET/TUBE
- Weight: 6.75lb.
- Dimensions HxWxD: 3 1/2" x 13 1/2" x 13"