Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0 900W Lightweight Bass Amp HeadProduct #583401 Genz Benz 583401 HABBA Hybrid Bass Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
One of the most comprehensive, lightweight, amplifier heads available.
Genz Benz continues its premiere innovations in bass amplification with the Shuttle 9.0, delivering 900W of power in a compact 4 lb. package. Developed from the highly successful Shuttle 6.0 platform, the Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0 offers the same simple tube preamp features and intuitive layout, along with exceptional headroom and responsive feel. The powerhouse behind the Shuttle 9.0 bass amp head is a Class D amplifier and SMPS module, enhanced with P.H.A.T. (Proprietary Heat Abatement Technology) topology. This delivers robust and reliable, high output performance in a tremendously convenient package.
- Ultra Lightweight 4 lb Design
- 500W/8 Ohms; 900W/4 Ohms
- Analog 12AX7 Tube Preamp
- Digital SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply)
- High Current Class D Amplifier
- Patent Pending P.H.A.T topology
- Active EQ with Parametric Mids
- 3-Band Signal Shape Circuit (Footswitchable)
- Signal Mute Switch (Footswitchable)
- Tuner Out
- Extended Range Input Gain Structure for Active/Passive Sensitivity
- Limiter Circuit
- LED Status Indicators
- Speakon Speaker Outputs
- Variable Speed Internal Fan Cooling
- Full XLR Direct Out Interface
- Aux. Input
- Headphone Jack
The Shuttle 9.0 offers a variety of power levels and preamp platforms for all applications. Order now.
Shuttle 9.0 900W Lightweight Bass Amp Head Specifications:
- Power Output 500W/900 W, 8 Ohm/4 Ohm
- Preamp Type: Tube
- Weight 4 lb.
- Dimensions: 2-1/2"H x 10"W x 10-1/2"D
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0 900W Lightweight Bass Amp Head:
I've owned the Genz GBE600, GBE750, GBE1200, Neo 3.5, Shuttle 6.0 and now the 9.0. I have loved every one of the amps but the 9.0 does it all. Amazing power section and the bass filter works extremely well with bigger cabs. The preamp allows settings for usable tones that work for fusion through rock.