Genz Benz Shuttle 6.2 600W Bass Amp HeadProduct #H82421 Genz Benz H82421 HABBA Hybrid Bass Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A lightweight amp perfect for your reharsal and the big show.
The Shuttle 6.2 600W Bass Amp Head is a compact, lightweight powerhouse that's perfect for a large venue or a studio setting. The SHUTTLE 6.2 series launches the 2nd generation of these innovative lightweight bass amplifiers. With the addition of Genz Benz's proprietary 3DPM™, 3 dimensional power management circuitry, the amp delivers thicker "heft" to the individual notes and overall increased headroom so your bass lines and riffs sound full and articulate. The 12AX7 tube preamp also features increased available gain for enhanced versatility from warm, articulate tone to aggressive overdrive.
Genz Benz quality, versatility and tone delivering 600 watts of output and rich feel in this lightweight package. For any concert stage the SHUTTLE 6.2 is a high-powered bass "solution" that's small enough to fit into your gig bag.
- Ultra light 3.75lb. design
- Power: 375W/8 ohms; 600W/4 ohms
- Analog 12AX7 tube preamp
- 3 DPM™ power management
- High current class D amplifier & SMPS
- Active EQ w/parametric mids
- 3-Band signal shape circuit (Footswitchable)
- Speakon® speaker outputs
- Variable speed fan cooling
- Full XLR direct out interface
Get the power you've been looking for. Order today!
Shuttle 6.2 600W Bass Amp Head Specifications:
- Power Output: 375W/600W 8 ohm/4 ohm
- Preamp Type: TUBE
- Weight: 3.75
- Dimensions HxWxD: 2 1/2" x 10" x 10 1/2"