Genz Benz Shenandoah Compak 300 SHEN-CPK-H 300W Acoustic Guitar Amp HeadProduct #484212 Genz Benz 484212 HAABA Acoustic Guitar Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Phenomenal output from a low-profile head.
Based upon Genz-Benz's lightweight, compact, Class-D amplifier technology, this combo version of the Shenandoah Compak 300 delivers warm, rich tone and phenomenal output in a surprisingly compact speaker cab. The amp head produces 175 watts at 4 ohms and 300 watts with an extension 8-ohm cabinet.
The Shenandoah Compak 300 offers 2 preamp channels with identical EQ networks, XLR and 1/4" inputs, phase switch, studio quality DSP and output LED peak indicators. The amplifier's rear panel offers 3 XLR Direct Out options, effects loop, aux input, headphone jack and 2 speaker outputs. It uses a universal power supply so that the amp head can be used with any voltage around the world without modification.
What's more, the standalone Genz-Benz amp head weighs only 4 pounds. Its features and compact design make this tiny amplifier ideal for use as a small acoustic PA. An excellent choice for fly-dates or for venues that have stand-alone speaker cabinets available.
- 175W / 300W Output
- Lightweight Class D Power Amp Technology
- 2 Channel Preamp Design w/XLR and " Inputs
- All Channel Inputs Mix Together
- Active 3 Band EQ with Sweepable Midrange
- Studio Quality DSP w/15 Preset Programs
- Phantom Power for Condenser Mics
- 3 Separate Direct OutputsAuxiliary Input
Order now and get unbelievable tone from this tiny amp head.
Shenandoah Compak 300 SHEN-CPK-H 300W Acoustic Guitar Amp Head Specifications:
- Power Output (RMS): 175W @ 8 ohms, 300W @ 4 ohms
- Dimensions: 10" W x 3-1/2" H x 10-1/4" D
- Weight: 4 lb.