- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Punchy lows and crisp mids in an easy-to-handle 2x10 combo.
The Contour 500 Series CTR500-210T 500W 2x10 Bass Combo Amp is the perfect amp for the gigging musician who's playing smaller venues and doesn't want to lug around an 8x10", rack unit and all of the other gear that goes with it. The Contour amp can be mated to an additional 2X10" loudspeaker to really beef up the sound if you so desire. This model produces tight, low frequency punch and mid definition in an easy-to-transport cabinet design. The tweeter adds just the right amount of snap to the top end. So you get a well rounded amp designed to make your life easier and your playing sound better.
- Full Featured FET Preamp Design
- 300W @ 8 ohms; 500W @ 4 ohms
- Class D Power Amp and SMPS
- Gain and Volume Controls for a Wide Range of Gain Settings
- L.F. and H.F., Shelving EQ Networks
- Parametric Midrange Filter
- Contour Tone-shaping Network
- Input Mute
- XLR Direct Output w/Ground Lift
- Fan Cooling
- Multi-layer Plywood Construction
- Heavy-duty Molded Strap Handle
- Heavy-duty Metal Perforated Grille
- 3 Way Tweeter Level Control
Stop hurting your back lugging around a huge rig. Order this today!
Contour 500 Series CTR500-210T 500W 2x10 Bass Combo Amp Specifications:
- Power Output: 300W/500W 8 ohm/4 ohm
- Cabinet Response: 44-18K Hz
- Speaker Configuration: 2x10” & Tweeter
- Preamp Type: FET
- Weight: 52lb.
- Dimensions HxWxD: 27 1/4" x 18 1/4" x 16 1/4"
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Contour Control
- Easy To Use
- Excellent Sound
- Good Warmth
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
- Practice Amp
- Smallmedium Gigs
Comments about Genz Benz Contour 500 Series CTR500-210T 500W 2x10 Bass Combo Amp:
Great combo amp. Has a variety of sounds. Good eq. Love the contour knob, let's you get clean lows.
Great slap tone also. Arrived in good condition, and in a timely manner. I would purchase this again. Not exactly light weight, but really is not a bother to move either. If you are on the fence...buy it now.