Gallien-Krueger Neo 112-II 1x12 300W Bass Cabinet
Bass Amplifier Cabinets
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
G-K tone, now more portable than ever.
The Gallien-Krueger Neo 112-II-now lighter and more compact than ever before-is a front-ported cabinet housing a custom-designed cast-frame neodymium 12" loudspeaker which delivering high output at a fraction of the weight of conventional speakers.
The Neo 112-II performs beautifully, with consistent response from top to bottom, plenty of definition in the highs and midrange, and a fat low-end. It switches between standard full-range or biamped operation using GK's crossover with horn attenuation. Both Speakon-style and 1/4" connectors are provided. The Neo 112-II cabinet is constructed from rugged 11-ply poplar, wrapped in heavyweight Tolex, and fitted with sturdy, interlocking corners and a 16-gauge steel grille. 300W power handling. 8-ohm impedance.
- 300W RMS/ 8 ohms
- 1x12" Paragon neodymium driver
- High quality horn tweeter
- Horn bi-amp and passive crossover
- Compact more lightweight than ever
- Front ported
- 11-ply poplar cabinet construction
- Top-mounted easy-grip handle
- Stackable corners
- 16-gauge steel grille
- Speakon and 1/4" connectors
- Black Tolex covering
- Speakon cable included
Get the high-output, ultra-portable Neo 112-II—put it in the cart now.
Neo 112-II 1x12 300W Bass Cabinet Specifications:
- Frequency response: 36Hz-19kHz + 5dB
- Sensitivity: 98dB
- Crossover: HMS biamp/full range switch, horn power limiter, l-pad high frequency attenuation
- Connectors: HMS compatible biamp/full range Speakon, 1/4" (full-range only)
- Construction: 11-ply poplar, black Tolex, 16-gauge steel grille, custom-tooled interlocking corner system and front ported
- Dimensions: 24"W X 16"H X 15"D
- Weight: 30 lb.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Gallien-Krueger Neo 112-II 1x12 300W Bass Cabinet:
I got this speaker cabinet about 2 weeks ago and it is everything I had wanted. I've been playing bass for 40 years and have used speakers that weighed 125 LBS. Those days are over ! This cab is LIGHT , only 30 LBS. Very easy to carry with 1 hand. I use a G/K 1001 RB II and the bi-amp really cleans up the sound. I also use an SWR 1-15 cab as a sub with the tweeter off..Excellent...Buy this cab..You won't be disappointed.