Fryette Two/Ninety/Two G2902S 90Wx2 Tube Guitar Power AmpProduct #582550 Fryette 582550 HAAH Guitar Power Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A power amplifier with harmonic balance, wide open-dynamic delivery, and powerful bottom-end response.
The Fryette Two/Ninety/Two Stereo Power Amplifier has proven itself to be the standard for tube power performance not only in its own size and class, but against many power amps boasting considerably higher output power. Using the same circuit design as the venerable Twenty One Fifty power amp, the rackmountable Two/Ninety/Two produces 90-plus watts per channel with four premium matched KT88 power tubes. Tonally, the Two/Ninety/Two combines the rich upper harmonic detail of a classic EL34 amp with the clarity and lower midrange punch of a 6L6. In Low Power Mode, the Fryette Two/Ninety/Two Power Amp delivers 60 effortless watts per channel into a 4, 8 or 16 ohm load. Using Low Power Mode allows for maximum power amp saturation with a low fan speed setting, ideal for studio recording where silent fan operation is essential.
For 20 years, Fryette power amplifiers have set the standard for sound quality, power and rugged reliability. The designs are straightforward and functional, the build quality is unmatched, and long-term roadworthiness is amply attested to by legions of touring bands that depend on them. With their Depth and Presence controls, Input Level and Voicing switches and switchable power modes, there's simply nothing comparable to these amazing pieces of pro-quality gear.
- Mono linked Stereo inputs
- Low Power Mode
- Independent input tube stages for maximum stereo separation between channels
- Presence and Depth controls
- Fan Cooled
- Channel A: Volume, Presence and Depth controls, Input Level and Voicing switches
- Channel B: Volume, Presence and Depth controls, Input Level and Voicing switches
- Channel A and B Standby switches
- Fan Speed Switch HI/LO (90/60) Power Switch
- Channel A and B Fuses
- Power Switch
- AC Input
- Mains Fuse
- Cooling Fan
- Parallel Speaker Outputs
- Impedance Selectors
- Channel Inputs
Step up to a power amp with unmatched sonic quality and unbridled aural muscle.
Two/Ninety/Two G2902S 90Wx2 Tube Guitar Power Amp Specifications:
- Power Output
- 98 Watts RMS/Channel. 60 Watts RMS/Channel - Low Power Mode
- Selectable for 4, 8 or 16 ohms
- Two parallel output jacks per channel
- Tube Complement
- 2-12AX7AC (China Selected)
- 2-12AU7AC (China Selected)
- 4-Premium Matched Sovtek KT88 Power Tubes
- Actual Dimensions (W x H x D): 17"(Panel 19)" X 13" X 3.75" (43 (Panel 48) X 33 X 8.6 mm)
- Shipping Dimensions (W x H x D): 23" X 20" X 10" (58 X 97 X 25 mm)
- Actual Weight: 35 Lb. (16 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 40 Lb. (18 kg)