Fryette Two/Fifty/Two G2502S 50Wx2 Tube Guitar Power AmpProduct #582551 Fryette 582551 HAAH Guitar Power Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A dual channel 50-watt tube workhorse with sumptuous tone and excellent dynamic range.
The small-but-mighty Fryette Two/Fifty/Two Stereo Power Amplifier is a dual channel 50-watt workhorse featuring a pair of premium matched EL34 power tubes in each channel and delivers up to 30% more useable output power than comparable tube power amplifiers. The custom made, precision wound output transformers are optimized for EL34 operation to produce a rich sonic palate, sumptuous tone and excellent dynamic range. Its spacious and well-ventilated chassis provides maximum airflow to the staggered, horizontally mounted power tubes. The rackmountable power amp's fan speed changes automatically from normal speed to high speed when Class A mode is engaged to ensure reliable performance under demanding conditions.
For 20 years, Fryette power amplifiers have set the standard for sound quality, power and rugged reliability. The designs are straightforward and functional, the build quality is unmatched, and long-term roadworthiness is amply attested to by legions of touring bands that depend on them. With their Depth and Presence controls, Input Level and Voicing switches and switchable power modes, there's simply nothing comparable to these amazing pieces of pro-quality gear. Players and recording engineers tell us these are among the best-sounding power amps ever made.
- Mono linked Stereo inputs
- Low Power Mode
- Independent input tube stages for maximum stereo separation between channels
- Presence and Depth controls
- Fan Cooled
- Class A/AB Power Mode
- Channel A: Volume, Presence and Depth controls, Input Level and Voicing switches
- Channel B: Volume, Presence and Depth controls, Input Level and Voicing switches
- Channel A Class A/AB and Standby switches
- Channel B Class A/AB and Standby switches
- Channel A and B Fuses
- Power Switch
- AC Input
- Mains Fuse
- Cooling Fan
- Parallel Speaker Outputs
- Impedance Selectors
- Channel Inputs
Own a 50-watt stereo tone beast with Class A and AB power modes.
Two/Fifty/Two G2502S 50Wx2 Tube Guitar Power Amp Specifications:
- Power Output
- 62 Watts RMS/Channel — Class AB. 50 Watts RMS/Channel — Class A
- Selectable for 4, 8 or 16 ohms
- Two parallel output jacks per channel
- Tube Complement
- 2-12AX7AC (China Selected)
- 2-12AU7AC (China Selected)
- 4-Premium Matched Mullard EL34 Power Tubes
- Actual Dimensions (W x H x D): 17"(Panel 19)" X 13" X 3.75" (43 (Panel 48) X 33 X 8.6 mm)
- Shipping Dimensions (W x H x D): 23" X 20" X 10" (58 X 97 X 25 mm)
- Actual Weight: 33 Lb. (15 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 37 Lb. (17 kg)