Fryette Memphis Thirty M30C 30W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo AmpProduct #583632 Fryette 583632 HAADD Tube Combo Guitar Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Beauty, brains, and talent all packed into one incredible combo.
Memphis, once an important cultural center in ancient Egypt, was also known as Ankh Tawy, "That which binds the Two Lands," making it a fitting name for an amplifier design that empowers musical expression and exemplifies stylistic diversity.
Class A, Hand Wired, Boutique Values. Buzz words that sound great often fall short of great performance. Fryette knows it takes passion, ingenuity and innovation to bring something new to the table.
What could possibly be new under the sun in a vacuum tube amplifier? Cross-pollination of music styles and cultural influences produces new forms of expression. The Fryette Memphis guitar amp pushes the conversation about the relationship between the player and the instrument to new heights.
The Fryette Memphis Thirty tube amp is an innovative blend of modern technology and time honored sonic values. Modern technology brings forth vastly improved component quality and reliability. Innovation enables extending and enhancing the power and behavior of classic tube circuits, giving a remarkably improved range of performance and versatility. If form truly follows function, the unique visual impression of the Memphis Thirty is a very good indication of the functionality and versatility one can expect to encounter in a Fryette amp.
- Two channels
- Switchable Voicing
- Foot Switchable Boost
- Power Shift (30W/18W Mode)
- Accutronics Spring Reverb
- Series/Parallel Variable Foot Switchable Effects Loop
- Line Out
- Baltic Birch Speaker Cabinet
- Elephant Hide Charcoal Vinyl Covering
Memphis Thirty M30C 30W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp Specifications:
- Front Amp Panel
- Drive Channel Voicing Switch:
- Gain, Master Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass
- Clean Channel Voicing Switch:
- Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass
- Channel Select and Power Shift Select switches
- Rear Amp Panel
- Ground Switch
- AC Input
- Mains Fuse
- Standby Switch
- 16 ohm Speaker Jack
- 4/8 ohm Impedance Selector
- 4/8 ohm Speaker Output Jacks
- Line out
- Footswitch Jack
- Loop Bypass Switch
- Series/Parallel Switch
- Loop Level Switch
- Loop Level Control
- Loop Return Jack
- Loop Send Jack
- Power output
- 30 Watts RMS (30W Mode)
- 18 Watts RMS (18W Mode)
- Selectable 4 or 8 ohms with two parallel output jacks
- 16 ohms with dedicated 16 ohm jack
- Tube Complement
- Four selected preamp tubes are accessible through a removable hatch on the brushed stainless steel front panel. Power, reverb drive and phase inverter tubes are accessible from the back of the chassis.
- 1-12AX7 Tung-Sol (Russia)
- 4-12AX7AC (China Selected)
- 4-Premium Matched Sovtek EL84 Power Tubes