Friedman Brown Eye 100W 2CH Tube Guitar Head(Black) Sku #J03696000001000 Friedman J03696 HAABD Tube Guitar Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Incredible boutique tone, and stage-ready power.
The BE100 is a hand-wired, 100-watt, EL34 powered, multi-channel British style amp that is capable of producing many styles of music from blues to classic rock and from heavy rock to metal by just adjusting the gain and master volume controls. To say it is British styled is just the beginning of describing this inspiring tone machine.
The BE100 is a critically acclaimed amplifier head that was created for the many musicians who have been asking for the Friedman sound in a professional 100 watt format. It can be seen on many superstar stages like Alice in Chains, Pink, Bon Jovi, The Cult, The Foo Fighters and many more. No wonder this amp has received The Editor’s Choice Award from Guitar Player Magazine (Nov, 2013).
Plug into to the BE100 and you will notice instantly, the huge, tight low end and rich harmonically detailed chords at any volume. This is made possible by Friedman’s excellent Master Volume control - so put your attenuator in storage!
Single notes have that Holy Grail singing quality that all guitar players strive to attain but rarely can through most amps. The BE100 cleans up remarkably well with the guitar’s volume control, even with the amp on higher gain settings. To achieve a more dramatic clean, merely switch over to the clean channel, with it’s bass and treble tone shaping controls and 3 way bright switch. All 3 modes (BE, HBE, CLEAN) can be accessed from the amp’s front panel or from the included 2 button footswitch. Start playing through the BE100 and you’ll find it’s very hard to stop!
The BE100 was designed to take pedals very well and loves boosts, over-drives, phasers, flangers, tremolos and wahs, etc. The brand new ultra transparent Series FX loop takes time based FX pedals and rack units equally well.
- 100-Watt all tube head
- Three channels
- Hand-wired in the USA
- 4 x EL-34 power tubes
- 5 x 12AX7 preamp tubes
- Master volume and gain controls
- Full EQ consisting of bass, middle, treble and presence (BE, HBE channel)
- Clean channel featuring volume, treble, bass and 3-way bright switch
- SAT, FAT, C45 and Tone switches create a multitude of unique textures
- Line out with level control
- Dave Friedman custom designed ultra transparent series FX Loop with Return level control and bypass switch
- 4, 8 and 16 ohm Impedance Selector Switch
- Custom USA made transformers
- 2-button footswitch with LED’s included
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 11.5" (H) x 29" (W) x 8.5" (D)
- Weight: 44 pounds
You won't believe your ears. Order today!