Fishman SA330X Performance System
Acoustic Combo Guitar Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An amazing all-in-one PA/amp system for singer/songwriters.
The original SA220 Performance System established itself as a go-to PA/amplifier for voice, playback and amplified acoustic instruments.
Building on that original foundation of delivering portability and great Fishman- quality sound, all at a great price, the new SA Performance System allows anyone looking to fill a small to medium sized room, corporate display, club or similar sized venue.
Introducing the Fishman SA300 Performance System
• SA300 – Integrated full dispersion line array system
• SA Sub – Subwoofer
• SA Expand – Mixer/input expander
Easily personalized for your specific audio needs, the SA300, alone or in conjunction with the SA Sub subwoofer or SA Expand mixer/expander, is ideal for solo acoustic performers, small combos, DJs, keyboardists, corporate presenters at trade shows or in conference rooms… any and all who need to be heard in small-to-medium-sized situations where a portable, practical and sonorous performance amplification-solution is required.
- Power: 300W (solid state)
- Two mic/instrument channels with combo 1/4 in. / XLR inputs
- Channel expandability via accessory port: Allows easy hookup and powering on the SA Expand
- Speakers: Six 4 in. mid-woofers, one 1 in. neodymium soft dome tweeter with level control
- Four reverb effects
- Footswitchable channel mute and reverb mute
- Feedback-fighting phase and notch filters
- Full dispersion line array: Allows everyone in your audience to hear you clean and crisp, without "blowing away" the front row
- Balanced XLR D.I. outputs for both input channels and Main mix
- Subwoofer output: Used to connect to the SA sub
- Aux. input
- Includes tripod stand
- Includes carrying bag
- Dimensions: 5.5 in. x& 41.4 in. x 6.7 in.
- Weight: 20 lb.