Fishman SA330X Complete Performance System w/ Channel Expander and Subwoofer
Acoustic Combo Guitar Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Get heard loud and clear with this complete system.
Unlike many other similar-looking systems, the SA330x is built around a uniquely configured 2-way speaker system that delivers all the sweetness and definition of a great studio monitor. Ruggedly built and with plenty of power, the SA330x is the perfect solution for amazing sound in small and medium-sized venues.
Tuned beautifully for voice and acoustic instruments, the new SA330x, alone or as part of an expanded system, allows anyone looking to fill a small to medium sized room, corporate display, club or similar sized venue with great, Fishman-quality sound.
Whether you’re using your SA330x for speech, performance or playback, a full complement of inputs and outputs makes set-up a breeze.
The SA330x features a uniquely configured 2-way speaker system that delivers all the sweetness and definition of a great studio monitor. The “Modified Line Array” fills the room with sound that can be heard clean and clear in the back row, without “blowing away” your audience in the front.
- Power: 300W (solid state)
- Two mic/instrument channels with combo 1/4 in. / XLR inputs
- Channel expandability via accessory port: Allows easy hookup and powering on the SA Expand
- Speakers: Six 4 in. mid-woofers, one 1 in. neodymium soft dome tweeter with level control
- Four reverb effects
- Footswitchable channel mute and reverb mute
- Feedback-fighting phase and notch filters
- Full dispersion line array: Allows everyone in your audience to hear you clean and crisp, without "blowing away" the front row
- Balanced XLR D.I. outputs for both input channels and Main mix
- Subwoofer output: Used to connect to the SA sub
- Aux. input
- Includes tripod stand
- Includes carrying bag
- Dimensions: 5.5 in. x 41.4 in. x 6.7 in.
- Weight: 20 lb.
- Power: 300W
- Servo-control and dual-action limiter
- Speaker: 1x8, FEA-optimized motor structure
- Inputs: Two combo 1/4-in.-XLR
- Outputs: Two XLR full range
- Adjustable Low Pass filter
- Adjustable Low Frequency extension
- Phase Invert switch
- Signal/Limit LED
- Output Ground Lift switch
- Front power LED Disable switch
- Dimension: 10.3 in. x 14.4 in. x 19.8 in.
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Four channels of Fishman preamplifiers, each with 3‐bands of EQ and phase control for pro-quality mixing versatility
- Combo 1/4 in.-XLR inputs
- 10dB Input Pad for high-output audio sources
- An effects send on each channel to allow the SA Expand to utilize the effect section on the SA300
- Switchable 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- MP3 input offers convenient input for set‐break music, backing tracks or other incidental sounds (Standard 1/8 inch input)
- 15-foot RJ-45 style interconnect cable allows users to easily connect the SA Expand to their SA300
- Threaded insert mount located on the bottom side of the SA Expand allows it to be mounted to most microphone stands; rubber feet also provide stable table‐top operation.
- Optional Stand-mount kit includes two adapters to mount SA Expand on SA300’s stands or on a mic stand (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 10.7 in. x 2.2 in. x 3.4 in.
Call or click to order today!