Class-A analog circuitry makes it a preamp ¦ great sound makes it a Fishman.
Completely redesigned from the ground up, the all-analog Platinum Stage universal instrument preamp delivers incredibly accurate sonic detail for any acoustic instrument.
A discrete, high-headroom preamp combines with precision, high-speed circuitry for pure fidelity and low distortion. Classic Fishman tone controls are combined with a switchable guitar/bass EQ mode, making it more musical for use with bass instruments and more universal for recording and amplifying anything else. Critical performance features “ including adjustable volume boost and balanced XLR D.I. outputs “ are housed in a beautiful, road-ready design.
With an included belt-clip, the Platinum Stage is perfect for mobile instrumentalists, such as mandolin and fiddle players and other instruments which are too small or too precious for anything but a passive pickup. It can also be powered via 48V phantom power, offering complete control over your sound without batteries.
- 17-volt, high-headroom, discrete Class-A preamp
- 4-band tone control with sweep-mid and low frequency filter
- EQ mode tailors EQ for bass or most other instruments
- Phase control
- Volume boost switch with level control
- Balanced D.I. with pre/post EQ setting and auto-ground lift
- Belt-clip included
- Audio I/O:
- 1/4 Instrument input
- 1/4 Amp output
- XLR Balanced D.I. output with Auto-Ground Lift
- Tone Shaping: