Fishman Platinum Pro EQ Acoustic Guitar Preamp
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Class-A analog circuitry makes it a preamp - great sound makes it a Fishman.
Completely redesigned from the ground up, the all-analog Platinum Pro EQ universal instrument preamp delivers incredibly accurate sonic detail for any acoustic instrument. A discrete, high-headroom preamp combines with precision, high-speed circuitry for pure fidelity and low distortion. Classic Fishman tone controls are combined with a switchable guitar/bass EQ mode, making it more musical for use with bass instruments and more universal for recording and amplifying anything else. Critical performance features - including adjustable volume boost and balanced XLR D.I. outputs - are housed in a beautiful, road-ready design.
The Platinum Pro EQ is built to be stomped on with durable foot switches that activate an adjustable volume boost or high-contrast chromatic tuner. It also includes a simple and effective analog soft-knee compressor, effect loop and precision sweepable notch filter.
- 17-volt, high-headroom, discrete Class-A preamp
- 5-band tone control with sweep-mid & low frequency filter
- EQ mode tailors EQ for bass or most other instruments
- Phase control and precision notch filter reduces feedback
- One-knob adjustable compressor smooths playing dynamics
- Integrated fully-chromatic digital tuner
- Volume boost footswitch with level control
- Balanced XLR D.I. with pre/post EQ setting and ground lift
- Audio I/O
- 1/4" Instrument input
- 1/4" Amp output
- XLR Balanced D.I. output with
- Ground Lift switch
- Effect Loop Send & Return
- Tone Shaping
- 5-band EQ with Sweepable Mid
- Adjustable Low-cut Filter
- Feedback Control
- Sweepable Notch Filter
- Phase Invert switch
- 6.2" x 5.6" x 2.2", 158mm x 143mm x 54mm
- 9-volt battery (sold separately)
- Fishman 910-R AC adapter (sold separately)