Fishman Loudbox Mini PRO-LBX-500 60W 1x6.5 Acoustic Combo Amp
Acoustic Combo Guitar Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Clean enough for recording and powerful enough for the local open mic night.
Fishman's lightest and most portable amp yet, Loudbox Mini delivers the tonal quality that has made the Fishman name the standard for great acoustic sound.
The Loudbox Mini packs 60 watts of clean acoustic power, and has two channels featuring Fishman' legendary preamp and tone control designs. The amp also features digital reverb and chorus for the instrument channel and reverb for the microphone channel. The Loudbox Mini sports an MP3 input and balanced XLR D.I. output, a must for jamming along and capturing your performances.
- Channels: 1 instrument, 1 microphone
- Instrument input: 1/4" (for active or passive pickups)
- Microphone input: XLR for dynamic and self-powered condenser microphones
- 3-band instrument EQ: Low, mid, and high tone controls
- 2-band microphone EQ: Low and high tone controls
- Auxiliary input: 1/4" and 1/8"
- Direct output: Balanced mic-level XLR output
- Effects: Digital reverb and chorus
- Feedback suppression: Feedback-fighting phase switch
- Instrument Channel:
- 1/4" input for active or passive pickups
- Feedback-fighting Phase switch
- 3-band EQ: low, mid, high tone controls
- Reverb level
- Dual-function chorus
- Microphone Channel:
- XLR input for dynamic microphone
- 2-band EQ with low and high tone controls
- Reverb level
Get a portable acoustic amp with the features you need.
Loudbox Mini PRO-LBX-500 60W 1x6.5 Acoustic Combo Amp Specifications:
- Power: 60 watts with Master Volume
Drivers: 6.5" woofer, 1" soft dome tweeter
SPL: 108dB SPL at 1 meter
Speaker Baffle: 10 built-in tilt
Dimensions: 12" H x 13.7" W x 9.7" D, (305 mm x 349 mm x 247 mm)
Weight: 19.7lb. (8.6 kgs)
Two Channels: Instrument and microphone
D.I. Output: Balanced XLR output
Accessories: Loudbox Mini Slip Cover (ACC-LBX-SC5) sold separately
1/4" input for active or passive pickups
Feedback-fighting Phase switch
3-band EQ with low, mid, and high tone controls
XLR input for dynamic microphones
2-band EQ with low and high tone controls
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Fishman Loudbox Mini PRO-LBX-500 60W 1x6.5 Acoustic Combo Amp:
My needs for playing are mostly church related. I did have a serviceable Kustom Sienna 30, and it weighed 30 something pounds. Having a portable amp that easily moves from room to room, or from church to outside venues is a big relief. It easily covers 50 to 250 seat spaces. Sound quality is up to the usual Fishman standards for both the microphone and guitar channels. The Chorus and Reverb make an audible difference. The chorus is upper end in quality. The reverb is not going to make a Dick Dale surfer record, but it does what most acoustic electrics need for the fuller, rounder sound. This is a very satisfying blend of quality, portability, and volume. I don't feel like trading up anymore!