Fishman Loudbox Mini PRO-LBX-500 60W 1x6.5 Acoustic Combo Amp
Acoustic Combo Guitar Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Clean enough for recording and powerful enough for the local open mic night.
The lightest and most portable amp in the Loudbox series, the 60-watt Fishman Loudbox Mini weighs less than 20 lbs., yet is loud enough for a small venue. The Loudbox Mini delivers the natural sound from your instrument and features 2 channels, 60 watts of power, a 6.5" low-frequency driver and a 1" tweeter, feedback suppression, and simple-to-use EQ dials.
Effects include digital reverb and chorus for the instrument channel and reverb for the microphone channel. An auxiliary input lets you easily hook up your MP3 player or metronome. An XLR direct output lets you to monitor onstage and send a balanced signal to the mixing board without needing an extra DI box.
- Channels: 1 instrument, 1 microphone
- Instrument input: 1/4" (for active or passive pickups)
- Microphone input: XLR for dynamic and self-powered condenser microphones
- 3-band instrument EQ: Low, mid, and high tone controls
- 2-band microphone EQ: Low and high tone controls
- Auxiliary input: 1/4" and 1/8"
- Direct output: Balanced mic-level XLR output
- Effects: Digital reverb and chorus
- Feedback suppression: Feedback-fighting phase switch
- 1/4" input for active or passive pickups
- Feedback-fighting Phase switch
- 3-band EQ: low, mid, high tone controls
- Reverb level
- Dual-function chorus
- XLR input for dynamic microphone
- 2-band EQ with low and high tone controls
Get a portable acoustic amp with the features you need.
Loudbox Mini PRO-LBX-500 60W 1x6.5 Acoustic Combo Amp Specifications:
- Power: 60 watts
- Drivers: 6.5" woofer and 1" tweeter
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 12 x 13.7 x 9.7 inches (30.5 x 34.9 x 24.7 cm)
- Weight: 19.7 lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Fishman Loudbox Mini PRO-LBX-500 60W 1x6.5 Acoustic Combo Amp:
My needs for playing are mostly church related. I did have a serviceable Kustom Sienna 30, and it weighed 30 something pounds. Having a portable amp that easily moves from room to room, or from church to outside venues is a big relief. It easily covers 50 to 250 seat spaces. Sound quality is up to the usual Fishman standards for both the microphone and guitar channels. The Chorus and Reverb make an audible difference. The chorus is upper end in quality. The reverb is not going to make a Dick Dale surfer record, but it does what most acoustic electrics need for the fuller, rounder sound. This is a very satisfying blend of quality, portability, and volume. I don't feel like trading up anymore!