Fishman Loudbox Mini Custom Acoustic Combo Amp
Acoustic Combo Guitar Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Clean enough for recording and powerful enough for the local open mic night.
The lightest and most portable amp in the Loudbox series, the 60-watt Fishman Loudbox Mini weighs less than 20 lbs., yet is loud enough for a small venue. The Loudbox Mini delivers the natural sound from your instrument and features 2 channels, 60 watts of power, a 6.5" low-frequency driver and a 1" tweeter, feedback suppression, and simple-to-use EQ dials.
Effects include digital reverb and chorus for the instrument channel and reverb for the microphone channel. An auxiliary input lets you easily hook up your MP3 player or metronome. An XLR direct output lets you to monitor onstage and send a balanced signal to the mixing board without needing an extra DI box.
- Channels: 1 instrument, 1 microphone
- Instrument input: 1/4" (for active or passive pickups)
- Microphone input: XLR for dynamic and self-powered condenser microphones
- 3-band instrument EQ: Low, mid, and high tone controls
- 2-band microphone EQ: Low and high tone controls
- Auxiliary input: 1/4" and 1/8"
- Direct output: Balanced mic-level XLR output
- Effects: Digital reverb and chorus
- Feedback suppression: Feedback-fighting phase switch
- Instrument Channel:
- 1/4" input for active or passive pickups
- Feedback-fighting Phase switch
- 3-band EQ: low, mid, high tone controls
- Reverb level
- Dual-function chorus
- Microphone Channel:
- XLR input for dynamic microphone
- 2-band EQ with low and high tone controls
Get a portable acoustic amp with the features you need.
Loudbox Mini Custom Acoustic Combo Amp Specifications:
- Power: 60 watts
- Drivers: 6.5" woofer and 1" tweeter
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 12 x 13.7 x 9.7 inches (30.5 x 34.9 x 24.7 cm)
- Weight: 19.7 lb.