Fishman Jerry Douglas Signature Aura Imaging Effects Pedal for Resonator Guitar
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Developed specifically to produce the most natural sound of resophonic guitars.
Called “Dobro’s matchless contemporary master,” by The New York Times and lauded as “my favorite musician” by rock legend John Fogerty, Jerry Douglas could have been a musical innovator on any number of instruments. However, as a teenager, Douglas adopted the then relatively obscure and unexplored Dobro guitar. That decision has helped him carve out a unique place in American music where he has wielded incalculable influence on bluegrass and its many related genres.
The “JD” Signature pedal comes pre-loaded with 16 custom Aura images created by Jerry Douglas, specifically for resophonic guitars. Easy to set up and use, the Jerry Douglas Signature Aura Imaging Pedal removes the need to mic your instrument on stage, eliminating spurious stage noise and intrusive microphone setups. With the Jerry Douglas Signature Aura Imaging Pedal, you get the true, unique voice of your resophonic instrument, on stage or in the studio.
The Jerry Douglas Signature Aura Pedal features 16 custom Fishman Aura Images created and used by Jerry Douglas specifically for resophonic guitars. The effect pedal features 24 bit A/D/A; 32 bit internal processing, volume, blend, and image select controls, a feedback-fighting phase switch, bypass/mute foot switch, and input trim with clip/low battery indicator. Runs on 9V battery or Fishman 910R or suitable power adapter (not included).
Larry Fishman developed this Signature Series Aura Pedal with a world-class team of professionals, including musician Jerry Douglas, recording studio engineer Bil VornDick, and renowned resonator builder Paul Beard, to bring you the most realistic amplified tone available. Night after night, or any time you record, this Fishman Aura pedal lets you reproduce the tone that can only be created by such trade masters.
- 16 custom Fishman Aura Images created and used by Jerry Douglas specifically for resonator guitars
- Volume, Blend, and Image Select controls
- Feedback-fighting Phase switch
- Bypass/Mute foot switch
- Input Trim with Clip/Low Battery indicator
- Runs on 9V battery or Fishman 910R or suitable power adapter (not included)
- 24-bit A/D/A; 32-bit internal processing
- Durable all-metal construction
Jerry Douglas Signature Aura Imaging Effects Pedal for Resonator Guitar Specifications:
- Digital signal path: A/D, D/A conversion: 24-bit
- Signal processing: 32-bit
- Power supply: 9V alkaline battery (included) or oprtional Fishman 910R power adapter
- Typical in-use current consumption: 18mA
- Typical 9V alkaline battery life: 27 hours
- 9V adapter: Fishman 910-R (for 110V) or suitable fi ltered and regulated,
- 200mA type, tip = negative
- Input impedance: 10M Ohm
- Nominal output impedance: 3.5k Ohm
- Input trim gain range: -10dB to +2dB
- Maximum output level (onset of clipping): +2.4dBV
- Baseline noise: -92dBV (A-weighted)
- Dynamic range: 94dB (A-weighted)
- Phase switch: Left position = non-inverting
- Dimensions: 5.6"L x 4"W x 2.1"H