Fishman Jerry Douglas Signature Aura Imaging Effects Pedal for Resonator GuitarSku #500727000000000 Fishman 500727 HAAF Guitar Preamps https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Developed specifically to produce the most natural sound of resophonic guitars.
The Jerry Douglas Signature Aura Pedal features 16 custom Fishman Aura Images created and used by Jerry Douglas specifically for resophonic guitars. The effect pedal features 24 bit A/D/A; 32 bit internal processing, volume, blend, and image select controls, a feedback-fighting phase switch, bypass/mute foot switch, and input trim with clip/low battery indicator. Runs on 9V battery or Fishman 910R or suitable power adapter (not included).
Larry Fishman developed this Signature Series Aura Pedal with a world-class team of professionals, including musician Jerry Douglas, recording studio engineer Bil VornDick, and renowned resonator builder Paul Beard, to bring you the most realistic amplified tone available. Night after night, or any time you record, this Fishman Aura pedal lets you reproduce the tone that can only be created by such trade masters.
- 16 custom Fishman Aura Images created and used by Jerry Douglas specifically for resonator guitars
- Volume, Blend, and Image Select controls
- Feedback-fighting Phase switch
- Bypass/Mute foot switch
- Input Trim with Clip/Low Battery indicator
- Runs on 9V battery or Fishman 910R or suitable power adapter (not included)
- 24 bit A/D/A; 32 bit internal processing
Jerry Douglas Signature Aura Imaging Effects Pedal for Resonator Guitar Specifications:
- Digital signal path: A/D, D/A conversion: 24-bit
- Signal processing: 32-bit
- Power supply: 9V alkaline battery or 9VDC adapter
- Typical in-use current consumption: 18mA
- Typical 9V alkaline battery life: 27 hours
- 9V adapter: Fishman 910-R (for 110V) or suitable fi ltered and regulated,
- 200mA type, tip = negative
- Input impedance: 10M Ohm
- Nominal output impedance: 3.5k Ohm
- Input trim gain range: -10dB to +2dB
- Maximum output level (onset of clipping): +2.4dBV
- Baseline noise: -92dBV (A-weighted)
- Dynamic range: 94dB (A-weighted)
- Phase switch: Left position = non-inverting
- Dimensions: 5.6"L x 4"W x 2.1"H