Fishman Aura Sixteen Programmable Imaging Guitar Effects Pedal
Equalizer Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A compact yet powerful stompbox that restores a studio-miked sound to your undersaddle or soundhole pickup.
Easy to set up and use, Fishman's Aura Sixteen Programmable Imaging guitar effects pedal eliminates intrusive stage noise and expensive microphone setups, allowing you to reveal the true, unique voice of your guitar on stage or in the studio.
The Aura Sixteen guitar pedal comes with the Aura Image Gallery software that provides access to an ever-expanding list of recorded instruments using world-class studio mics and techniques. Simply connect to your PC or Mac using the included USB cable and download Images for your instrument(s) from Fishman's extensive Image library.
- Guitar pedal with award-winning Aura Acoustic Imaging
- Volume, Blend, and Image Select controls
- 16 pre-loaded Dreadnought guitar Images are completely user-configurable
- USB interface to download Images from the Aura Image Gallery (software included)
- Feedback-fighting phase switch
- Bypass/Mute foot switch
- Input trim
- Clip/Low battery indicator
- 9-Volt battery or optional adaptor operation
- Aura Image Gallery CD and USB cable included
Aura Sixteen Programmable Imaging Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Audio I/O: 1/4" mono input and output with input trim control; Balanced XLR D.I.; 24-bit A/D/A conversion
- Processor: 32-bit
- Material: durable all-metal construction
- Dimensions: 5-3/4"D x 4"W x 2-1/4" H
- Power: 9-Volt battery or optional adaptor power sold separately
- Battery life: 27hrs.