Fender TB-600C 120V Bass ComboProduct #482907 Fender 482907 HABDA Hybrid Combo Bass Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Hybrid structure for creamy tone and big power.
The Fender TB-600C bass combo is a versatile amp for professional bassists. Combines a 2 x 10" cab with an amp head that creates a thick, natural, and balanced tone that will sit fat in a live or studio mix. Based on the critically acclaimed TBP-1 tube bass preamp, the key to the Fender TB-600 amp's creamy tone is a passive tone stack, the backbone of classic Fender guitar and bass amps. This passive tone stack has an interactive nature, with each knob affecting the others, resulting in big, warm notes that represent the natural sound of the bass guitar being played.
The Fender TB-600C combo amp delivers 400W to its internal 8 ohm load, 600 watts when paired with any 8 ohm external speaker cabinet. The head portion is rack mounted and can be pulled out for use as part of a larger system. However, if you leave it inside its enclosure, you're getting the sound of 2x10" Fender Special Design Cast Frame Eminence 16 ohm speakers and a Foster horn. So, use the Fender TB-600C as a high powered, professional combo amp, add another cabinet to increase its power, or pull the head for separate use. The choice is yours, but you'll win any way you go with the Fender TB-600C Bass Combo Amplifier.
- Hybrid head: (tube preamp, solid state power amp)
- 2 x 10" Fender Special Design Cast Frame Eminence 16 ohm speakers
- 1 x Foster horn
- 1 channel
- Tubes: 2 X 12AX7
- Front panel controls: Vintage Tube Tone - Input -9dB pad switch, Mute, Volume, Bass w/Deep switch (pull to activate), Mid, Treble w/Bright switch (pull to activate)
- Tube Overdrive: (Enable/Disable Switch), Gain, and Volume
- Blend Vari-Q: (Enable/Disable Switch), Frequency, Level/Q, Room Balance, and Master Volume
- Rear panel controls: Balanced Line Output with Ground Lift, XLR Jack, Level, Pre/Post EQ Select Switch, FX Loop with Trim, +4dBu/-10dBv level switch, Send/Return jacks
- Effects: Fender passive tone stack, Tube Overdrive section, Vari-Q
- section, Room Balance, FX Loop/Boost
- Perforated metal speaker grille
- Black vinyl covering
- Caster wheels
This Fender combo gives you plenty of options, tone, and sound. Order today!
TB-600C 120V Bass Combo Specifications:
- Output: 400W at 8 ohms (internal), 600W at 4 ohms (with 8 ohm extension cabinet) output
- Ohms: 8 ohms internal (4 ohm minimum load)
- Weight: 102 lb.
- Dimensions: 23.5"W x 22.5"H x 16.5"D