- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Hybrid structure for creamy tone and big power.
The Fender TB-600 Bass Amp Head delivers 600W at 4 ohms and is based on the TBP-1 tube bass preamp. The key to the TB-600 bass amp head's smooth tone-shaping is a passive tone stack, the backbone of the classic Fender sound. The tone stack is interactive: each knob affects the others to create big, warm notes. With the Fender TB-600 Bass Amp Head you get a true representation of the natural sound of whatever bass you play.
Fender TB bass amps are created for professional players looking for large, true, and balanced tone that sits fat in their live or studio mix.
- Hybrid head: (tube preamp, solid state power amp)
- 1 channel
- Tubes: 2 X 12AX7
- Front panel controls: Vintage Tube Tone - Input -9dB pad switch, Mute, Volume, Bass w/Deep switch (pull to activate), Mid, Treble w/Bright switch (pull to activate)
- Tube Overdrive: (Enable/Disable Switch), Gain, and Volume
- Blend Vari-Q: (Enable/Disable Switch), Frequency, Level/Q, Room Balance, and Master Volume
- Rear panel controls: Balanced Line Output with Ground Lift, XLR Jack, Level, Pre/Post EQ Select Switch, FX Loop with Trim, +4dBu/-10dBv level switch, Send/Return jacks
- Effects: Fender passive tone stack, Tube Overdrive section, Vari-Q
- section, Room Balance, FX Loop/Boost
Enjoy the blend of a tube preamp with a solid state power amp. Order yours today.
TB-600 Bass Amp Head Specifications:
- Output: 600 watts @ 4 ohms, 400 watts @ 8 ohms
- Weight: 48 lb.
- Dimensions: 19"W x 3.5"H x 15"D