- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Hybrid structure for creamy tone and big power.
The Fender TB 1200 Bass Amp Head delivers 1200W at 2 ohms, ideal for running multiple speaker cabinets while keeping its cool. Fender's family of TB bass amps were created for professional bass players looking for a thick, natural, and balanced tone that sits fat in their live or studio mix.
Based on the TBP-1 tube bass preamp, the key to the Fender TB-1200 Bass Amp's creamy tone is a passive tone stack, the backbone of classic Fender guitar and bass amps. A passive tone stack is interactive, with each knob affecting the others. You get big warm notes that faithfully represent the natural sound of your bass. Fender includes a 4-button TBFS-4 footswitch that gives you easy access to Overdrive, Vari-Q, FX Loop, and Mute, as well as its own built-in tuner.
- Hybrid head: (tube preamp, solid state power amp)
- Front panel controls:
- Vintage Tube Tone - Input, -9dB pad switch, Mute, Volume, Bass w/Deep switch (pull to activate), Mid, Treble w/Bright switch (pull to activate)
- Tube Overdrive - (Enable/Disable Switch), Gain, and Volume
- Blend Vari-Q - (Enable/Disable Switch), Frequency, Level/Q, Room Balance, and Master Volume
- Rear panel controls: Balanced Line Output with Ground Lift, XLR Jack, Level, Pre/Post EQ Select Switch, FX Loop with Trim, +4dBu/-10dBv level switch, Send/Return jacks
- Effects: Fender passive tone stack, Tube Overdrive section, Vari-Q section, Room Balance, FX Loop/Boost
- Brushed Aluminum rackmount panel covering
The best of both worlds, this hybrid features a tube preamp with a solid state power amp. Order today!
TB-1200 120V Bass Amp Head Specifications:
- Weight: 48 lbs.
- Dimensions: 19"W x 3.5"H x 15"D
- Tubes: 2 X 12AX7
- Output: 1200W at 2 ohms, 800W at 4 ohms, 550W at 8 ohms