Fender Super-Sonic Twin 100W 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo AmpProduct #H71876 Fender H71876 HAADD Tube Combo Guitar Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Unmistakable Fender cleans and modern high-gain tones in one no-nonsense combo.
Fender's Super-Sonic Twin tube combo amp is designed for guitarists who want the inimitable sound of Fender clean tones plus expressive high-gain sounds in an all-tube, 100W, 2x12 combo.
The Super-Sonic Twin combo has a classic two-channel preamp with Vintage and Burn channels. The Vintage channel delivers tones based on legendary Fender favorites, with pre-gain tone controls and switchable voices for shimmering clean tones derived from vintage Fender Twin Reverb and Showman amps, and fat, punchy tone reminiscent of 1960s Bassman amps. The Pre and Master Volume controls can be set for pure clean or slightly overdriven tones.
The Burn channel ignites musical inspiration with overdrive flavors from bluesy to flame-throwing. Experiment with post-gain EQ and two-stage cascading preamp controls. Gain 1 provides edgy breakup and distortion while Gain 2 adds compression, thickness, and sustain. The Notch Tune feature lets you move the midrange notch for a variety of American and British flavors. The Super-Sonic Twin combo is capable of modern high-gain overdrive and sustain, but these characteristics can be fine tuned without masking the tonal character of your guitar.
The Super-Sonic Twin combo also contains impressive extras like the Arena/Club switch, which provides 25W output (or, remove two of the power tubes for 50W/12W operation). The Damping control on the rear panel lets you select Normal, Loose, or Tight speaker response. And the all-new Fender Automatic Bias control (patent-pending) lets you easily set your output tubes to the recommended factory setting without a meter or tools. The bias can be set hotter or cooler if desired, and almost any mix of 6L6 power tubes will work.
The Super-Sonic Twin combo includes a cover and a 4-button, pedal board-friendly footswitch.
- 2 - 12" Celestion Vintage 30 speakers
- 7 - 12AX7 and 2 - 12AT7 preamp tubes
- 4 - 6L6 power tubes
- Vintage and Burn channels
- Switchable voices on Vintage channel for cleans derived from vintage Twin Reverb and Showman amps, and the fat, punchy tone of 60s Bassman amps
- Burn channel post-gain EQ and two-stage cascading preamp controls
- Tube-driven Fender long-spring reverb by Accutronics
- Professional FX loop with level control; may also be used as a footswitchable boost
- Fender Automatic Bias sets output tubes to factory settings without a meter or tools
- Damping control for Normal, Loose, or Tight speaker response
- Custom transformers by Schumacher
- Cover and 4-button footswitch included
No frills, just pure Fender all-tube tone that players of any style will love. Order now!