Fender Super-Sonic 100 100W Tube Guitar Amp HeadProduct #H71877 Fender H71877 HAABD Tube Guitar Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Unmistakable Fender cleans and modern high-gain tones in one no-nonsense tube amp.
Fender's Super-Sonic 100 tube amp head is designed for guitarists who want the inimitable sound of Fender clean tones plus expressive high-gain sounds in an all-tube, 100W amplifier.
The Super-Sonic 100 head has a classic two-channel preamp with Vintage and Burn channels. The Vintage channel delivers tones based on legendary Fender favorites, with pre-gain tone controls and switchable voices for shimmering clean tones derived from vintage Fender Twin Reverb® and Showman® amps, and fat, punchy tone reminiscent of 1960s Bassman® amps. The Pre and Master Volume controls can be set for pure clean or slightly overdriven tones.
The Burn channel ignites musical inspiration with overdrive flavors from bluesy to flame-throwing. Experiment with post-gain EQ and two-stage cascading preamp controls. Gain 1 provides edgy breakup and distortion while Gain 2 adds compression, thickness, and sustain. The Notch Tune feature lets you move the midrange notch for a variety of American and British flavors. The Super-Sonic 100 amp is capable of modern high-gain overdrive and sustain, but these characteristics can be fine tuned without masking the tonal character of your guitar.
The Super-Sonic 100 head also contains impressive extras like the Arena/Club switch, which provides 25W output. The Damping control on the rear panel lets you select Normal, Loose, or Tight speaker response. And the all-new Fender Automatic Bias control (patent-pending) lets you easily set your output tubes to the recommended factory setting without a meter or tools. The bias can be set hotter or cooler if desired, and almost any mix of 6L6 power tubes will work.
The Super-Sonic 100 head includes a cover and a 4-button, pedalboard-friendly footswitch.
- 7 - 12AX7 and 2 - 12AT7 preamp tubes
- 4 - 6L6 power tubes
- Vintage and Burn channels
- Switchable voices on Vintage channel for cleans derived from vintage Twin Reverb and Showman amps, and the fat, punchy tone of 60s Bassman amps
- Burn channel post-gain EQ and two-stage cascading preamp controls
- Tube-driven Fender long-spring reverb by Accutronics
- Professional FX loop with level control; may also be used as a footswitchable boost
- Fender Automatic Bias sets output tubes to factory settings without a meter or tools
- Damping control for Normal, Loose, or Tight speaker response
- Custom transformers by Schumacher
- Cover and 4-button footswitch included
No frills, just pure Fender all-tube tone that players of any style will love. Order now!