Fender Super Bassman 300W Tube Bass Head
Tube Bass Amplifier Heads
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Enormous classic Fender sound from an innovative amp with dual-channel design.
One of the most powerful and versatile bass amps Fender has ever created, the Super Bassman is a stadium-level 300-watt tube head designed for the biggest shows and the largest stages, with enormous Fender bass sound and sparkling vintage Fender looks. Perfect for stage and studio alike, its dual-channel design uses modern technology to maximize classic technology, with classic Fender late-’60s/early-’70s blonde/oxblood styling and a wealth of innovative features on the front and rear panels.
Features include a tube preamp (two 12AX7s) and power amp (one 12AX7, one 12AT7, six 6550s); Vintage channel that delivers the full, warm sound of a classic Fender passive tone stack; Overdrive channel that delivers the aggressive and responsive sound of a modern active tone stack (choose between channels with included footswitch); rear-panel Fender Automatic Bias system that constantly monitors and re-biases tubes for perfect performance and alerts you when service is required; Speaker Output switch that can be set to “Mute” to turn speaker off and record silently using preamp tone from the XLR output; Impedance switch (8, 4 or 2 ohms) and master volume control with push/pull mute.
- Effects Loop: PreAmp Out / Power Amp In
- Inputs: Two
- Speaker Jack: Yes
- Channels: 2 - Vintage, Overdrive (footswitchable)
- Rectifier: SS (Solid-State, Silicon Diode)
- Controls: Vintage - VOL, BASS (pull DEEP), MID, TREBLE (pull BRIGHT); Overdrive - GAIN, BLEND, VOL, BASS (pull DEEP), MID FREQ, MID LVL, TREBLE (pull BRIGHT); MASTER (pull MUTE)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel Corners (Notched)
- Cabinet Material: Plywood
- Pilot Light Jewel: Yes
- Handle: Spring Loaded Handles
- Front Panel: Metal, Painted
- Frequency Response: <10Hz - 22kHz (-3dB)
- Input Impedance: >820k (INPUT 1), 136k (INPUT 2), 43k (PWR AMP IN)
- Output Impedance: 220 ohm (PREAMP OUT)
- Sensitivity: 12mVrms (INPUT 1), 1Vrms (PWR AMP IN) @ 100Hz
- Signal To Noise Ratio: 95dB (Power amp), 46dB (Preamp)
- Amplifier Depth: 13.5" (34.3 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 24.5" (62.2 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 65 lbs. (29.48 kg)
- Impedance: Selectable 8, 4, or 2 Ohms
- Pre Amp Tubes: 2x12AX7; 1x12AX7 + 1x12AT7 (Power Amp)
- Power Tubes: 6 X 6550
- Unique Features: Speaker Output 'Mute' for silent recording and Fender Automatic Bias for output tube monitoring/adjustment
- FootSwitch: Vintage 1-button (P/N 0057172000)
From the studio to the stage, this amp's got you covered.