Open Box (Mint) Fender RUMBLE 500W Bass Amp Head
Solid State Bass Amplifier Heads
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Enough RUMBLE for any room.
The 500W Fender RUMBLE bass amp head delivers huge, booming low end without losing clarity. It houses useful features and easy-to-use controls, including 500/350W power levels, aux. input, headphone output, Vintage tone switch, Contour on/off, Bright on/off and an FX loop.
Re-engineered from the ground up, RUMBLE amps are lighter and louder than ever, with even more power and a classic Fender vibe. A newly developed foot-switchable overdrive circuit and versatile three-button voicing palette deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig.
- Power: 500W (4?)/350W (8?)
- Single channel
- Controls: Gain, Bright on/off, Contour on/off, Vintage on/off, Drive, Overdrive on/off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Speaker out: two 1/4" parallel
- XLR line out
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- FX loop
- Dimensions: 2.68" x 13.75" x 7.19"
- Weight: 5 lb.
- Footswitch optional