Fender PRO Series MB-1200 1200W Bass Power AmpProduct #621078 Fender 621078 HABH Bass Power Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A versatile, expandable bass rig easily able to accommodate venues of unlimited size.
The Fender PRO MB-1200 is a power-only mono block amplifier that can drive a pile of speakers with a sound and response that convey the nuances of the player's style. It's designed to handle 2-Ohm loads effortlessly and has six speaker outlets and the power for such setups as two 8x10 cabs, four 4x10 cabs, or two 2x10 cabs combined with two 1x15 cabs. Together with a preamp such as Fender's TBP-1 (sold separately), the rack-mountable bass power amp creates a flexible system where the number and types of speakers can be changed to fit the venue size. Its "pass through" feature links multiple Fender MB-1200s to effortlessly throw your huge sound across large stages.
- Six speaker outputs (two Speakon and four 1/4")
- 1/4" and XLR inputs,
- Two rack-space heavy-duty steel chassis
Built for players who demand the most from themselves and their equipment.
PRO Series MB-1200 1200W Bass Power Amp Specifications:
- Type: Bass Amplifiers & Enclosures
- Model Name: MB-1200
- Type: Solid State Power Amplifier
- Output: 1200 watts @ 2 Ohms
- Channels: 1
- Features: 1200 watts @ 2 Ohms (same as 800 PRO and Bassman 1200 PRO heads)
- Mono (not stereo) to be used by a bass player (no "bridging" required to get full power)
- Power amp pass through (allows the player to link multiple MB-1200's together)
- 1/4" and XLR inputs (where you would plug in your pre-amp)
- 6 Total Speaker outputs: four 1/4" and two Speakon
- Heavy duty steel chassis with thick, milled aluminum front panel
- Brushed aluminum finish matches the TBP-1 Tube Bass Pre-amp
- Controls: Front Panel Controls:
- Large knob Volume Control
- Blue Neon power indicator light (also functions as a signal meter indicating clip and protect)
- Power switch
- Rear Panel Controls:
- Removable IEC cable (normal IEC, not the large one from the 800 PRO)
- Two power amp pass through (allows the player to link multiple MB-1200's together)
- Covering: Brushed aluminum finish
- Weight: 35 lb.
- Dimensions: 3-1/2"H x 19"W x 15"D