Fender Passport Mini 7W 1x8 Battery Powered Acoustic Guitar Combo with Effects
Acoustic Combo Guitar Amplifiers
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Easy and great sounding amplification for any instrument.
The Fender Passport® mini offers convenient amplification for any instrument or microphone. It's perfect for street musicians and students, it's also a great for events and presentations. It goes anywhere thanks to its dual AC- or Battery-powered capabilities. It can even be used as a music media playback system or computer recording interface.
- Vocal channel controls: Volume, Tone, Reverb Level
- Instrument channel controls: Volume, Preset, Effects, Tap Tempo Button
- Two channels (Instrument and Microphone)
- Two inputs (1/4", Input Two has -10db Pad Switch)
- 1/8" stereo input
- Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Vibratone, Vintage Tremolo, Slap-back Echo, Small Room Reverb, Fender ’65 Spring Reverb, Stereo Tape Delay, Tape Delay+Room Reverb, Chorus+Hall Reverb, Vibratone+Room Reverb
- Line out: two (speaker emulated USB and 1/8” headphone jack doubles as speaker emulated line out)
- Grey two-tone control panel
- Metal handle that doubles as a tilt-back stand
- Universal AC power supply (included) or six "C" batteries
Call or click to order.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
Comments about Fender Passport Mini 7W 1x8 Battery Powered Acoustic Guitar Combo with Effects:
For lightweight,portable amplification the passport mini might fit your needs. I've owned it for about 2 weeks and used it daily. My experience so far after having plugged almost everything I own into it is, that for guitar it seem to get adequate volume if I use a preamp but its weak with passive pick ups and with nylon string (classical) even with a preamp its a bit weak sounding. It has no phantom power so I used a couple of dynamic mics and it doesn't seem to amplify as well as for the guitar and it has has sort of that small speaker sound. For some vocalists it may be OK (people that project well and sing in that mid to upper pitch). I bought it because I have to play at a wedding and I have to fly to get there. You know hassels with luggage and fitting everything into a rental car. It will fit into a backpack easily and can be carried on as a personal item when flying. I didn't want to have to bother with AC power and extension cords etc. So you can just put it down and plug in and go. I'll have to let you know if it cut it playing to a room of 100+. The guitar (acoustic) with magnetic pickup and preamp I think will be OK---the vocals--- not so sure as I usually tend to sing softly!! That said it has presets for several acoustic and electric sounds with basic effects. Mic channel has volume, tone, and reverb. Tone minipulation you'll have to control through your instrument. It would have been better I think if they doubled the wattage and maybe went to an 8" speaker --but for the money it's OK--- USB may be useful for recording purpose.