Fender Mustang IV 150W 2x12 Guitar Combo AmpProduct #H70087 Fender H70087 HAI Solid State Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A one-stop solution for guitar tones and recording!
The new Fender Mustang amplifier series raises the standard for modern guitar versatility and muscle. Driven by incredibly authentic amp models and a huge bank of built-in effects, Mustang amplifiers come equipped with USB connectivity and Fender Fuse software, allowing your musical creativity and imagination to run wild.
The Fender Mustang IV is a 150W open-back combo amp with 2 - 12" Celestion speakers that sound great and pump serious volume. It contains 100 amp presets derived from 12 different amp models that deliver tones from vintage Fender sparkle to outrageous modern metal distortion, and 37 different effects in four categories (stomp, modulation, delay and reverb), all easily and instantly accessed.
The Mustang IV combo is great for rehearsing, jamming and small gigs, and the 1/8" headphone jack doubles as a speaker-emulated line out. Further, connect Mustang IV to your computer with its USB output and use the included Fender Fuse software to open up a world of possibilities, including on-screen parameter control, deep editing, additional effects, unlimited preset storage, online preset swapping with the Fender Fuse community, and free Fender artist presets.
The Mustang IV combo's included programmable four-button footswitch controls preset up/down, quick access, effects on/off and tap tempo (optional two-button footswitch also available sold separately).
Mustang IV packs it all into a striking visual design with sleek and modern Fender styling that provides a look that's as desirable as the sound.
- 150W (2x75W stereo)
- 2 - 12" Celestion G12P-80 speakers
- All-new DSP platform
- 12 amp models: '57 Deluxe, '59 Bassman, '57 Champ, '65 Deluxe Reverb, '65 Princeton Reverb, '65 Twin Reverb, Super-Sonic, British '60s, British '70s, British '80s, American '90s, Metal 2000
- 7 stomp effects: Overdrive, Fixed Wah, Touch Wah, Fuzz, Fuzz Touch Wah, Compressor, Simple Compressor
- 11 modulation effects: Sine Chorus, Triangle Chorus, Sine Flanger, Triangle Flanger, Vibratone, Vintage Tremolo, Sine Tremolo, Ring Modulator, Step Filter, Phaser, Pitch Shifter
- 9 delay effects: Mono Delay, Mono Echo Filter, Stereo Echo Filter, Multitap Delay, Ping Pong Delay, Ducking Delay, Reverse Delay, Tape Delay, Stereo Tape Delay
- 10 Reverb Effects: Small Hall, Large Hall, Small Room, Large Room, Small Plate, Large Plate, Ambient, Arena, Fender '63 Spring Reverb, Fender '65 Spring Reverb
- Stereo series FX loop
- Chromatic tuner
- 1/8" aux input
- 1/8" headphone jack (doubles as a speaker-emulated line out)
- USB port
- Black textured carbon tweed vinyl covering with silver grille cloth
- Includes 4-button programmable footswitch
- Includes Fender Fuse software for on-screen parameter control, deep editing, unlimited preset storage, online patch swapping, and easy firmware upgrades
Packed with powerful tone and ready to record! Get your Mustang IV today.
Mustang IV 150W 2x12 Guitar Combo Amp Specifications:
- 21-1/2"H x 26-1/2"W x 10-3/4"D
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Excellent Sound
- Home Studio
Comments about Fender Mustang IV 150W 2x12 Guitar Combo Amp:
I've been using this ap for aout a year now. I different kind of ps, from boutique tube amps, micro amps to solid state amps.
This mp has great unique features, including odelling for many Vintage fender amps, the only problem is that it's a solid state amp and despite the good modelling system, it doesn't capture the tube's warmth in the models.
Asides from that is a great amp, with a very nice sound and quality,