Fender Limited Edition Mustang III 100W 1x12 Guitar Amp Wine Red
Solid State Combo Guitar Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An awesome, versatile, powerful combo in limited-edition clothes.
The standard for modern guitar versatility and muscle. Mustang amps are incredible Fender tone machines for today’s guitarists, driven by remarkably authentic amp models, a wealth of built-in effects, easy USB connectivity and Fender® FUSE™ software that lets your musical creativity and imagination run wild. And like no other amps, Mustang models make it easy to record, edit, store and share your music.
The versatile and powerful Mustang III delivers an exciting ride in a design ideal for home, stage and studio alike, with great tone from 100 watts of power, a 12” Celestion® speaker and an astounding array of performance features. Now available in a limited edition Wine Red Covering
- Power: 100W
- Single channel
- 17 amp models and 100 onboard presets
- Speaker: 1x12 Celestion G12T-100
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Controls: Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Master; Data Wheel; Soft Keys for Amp Select, Modulation Edit, Delay Edit, Reverb Edit, Utility, Save, Exit, and Tap/Tuner
- Effects: Reverb, delay/echo, tremolo, phaser and other effects
- USB connectivity for user programming and audio recording output
- Dual XLR stereo outputs
- Ableton Live Lite 8 Fender Edition studio-quality recording software
- Construction: 7-Ply 3/4 in. medium-density fiberboard
- Amplifier covering: Limited-edition white textured vinyl
- Dimensions: 20.5 in. x 17.75 in. x 10.75 in.