- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Perfect for the acoustic guitarist who needs a light, loud, versatile amp that's packed full of features.
The Fender® Acoustasonic 150 guitar combo amp offers full acoustic resonance and clarity into a super-light amp. This massively efficient 150W stereo power amp has an updated Voicing control that lets any guitar simulate the tone of parlor, dreadnought and jumbo acoustics, or switch off the Voicing for pure amp output response. For acoustic players who double on an electric guitar, the Voicing control also offers Blackface, tweed and British amp settings, so there's no need for a second amp!
Another great feature you'll find is an instrument and a mic channel, each with independent EQ and effects controls. There's a new feedback elimination controll with on/off switch on each channel. The patented String Dynamics control tames harsh treble notes. Included effects like reverb, delay, chorus, Vibratone and more expand your sonic landscape. Other features include an XLR line out with level control and ground lift, stereo effects loop, USB connector, five-ply plywood construction and an optional two-button effects select footswitch.
- Effects loop
- Two inputs (one 1/4" and one XLR)
- Two channels (Instrument and MIC/INST)
- Horn Tweeter: one high-frequency Piezo horn
- Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, Voicing Select, String Dynamics, FX Select and FX Level controls on the Instrument channel
- Volum, Treble, Bass, Voicing Select, FX Select and FX Level controls on the Microphone channel
- Vibratone, chorus, reverb+chorus, chorus+delay, delay, reverb+delay, plate, room and hall effects
- Voicing control with Dreadnought, Parlor and Jumbo selections, as well as Tweed, Blackface and British models
- Two 8" speakers
- Tilt back legs
- 5-ply lightweight plywood
- 22.5 lbs
Call or click for flexible acoustic power.