Fender Classics Series Volume and Tone PedalProduct #150489 Fender 150489 HBAJ Volume & Expression Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Double your foot power.
This Fender Volume and Tone Foot Pedal from the Classics Series adds versatility to your sound through the movement of the foot.
Volume Control--Tilt the Pedal Back and Forth.
Tone Control--Rotate the Pedal Left and Right.
Note: This pedal uses a passive Tone control circuit and works best when connected directly to a passive guitar. If you must use an active guitar or put other pedal before this one, the output impedance of the active device should be 10k ohm minimum for the best performance.
- Tuner Output--Connect to your tuner, if desired. The Volume Control does NOT affect this output, but the Tone Control DOES affect it.
- Input jack--Plug your guitar (or other audio source) in here.
Get control - call or click today to order.
Classics Series Volume and Tone Pedal Specifications:
- Input Impedance: 150kOhm (250kOhm Volume Pot)
- Output impedance: 0 to 62kOhm, (Varies with Pedal Position)