Fender Bassman Pro 100T 100W Tube Bass Amp Head(Black) Sku #H79101000001000 Fender H79101 HABBC Tube Bass Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Great for the stage and the studio with multiple power options from Fender.
The powerful, innovative and versatile Bassman 100T 100W tube bass amp head is perfect for the stage and the studio alike. The Bassman 100T is a professional-level 100-watt tube head with enormous Fender bass sound and sparkling vintage Fender looks. Its dual-channel design uses modern technology to maximize classic technology, with classic Fender late-’60s/early-’70s “blackface” styling and a wealth of innovative features on the front and rear panels.
The Bassman 100T's features include a tube preamp (two 12AX7s) and power amp (one 12AT7 and four 6L6s) with a vintage channel that delivers the full, warm sound of a classic Fender passive tone stack and overdrive channel that delivers the aggressive and responsive sound of a modern active tone stack. Your tubes will never lose power at a show again with the rear-panel Fender Automatic Bias system that constantly monitors and re-biases tubes for perfect performance and alerts you when service is required is a must have for every gigging musician. The XLR output that delivers overdriven power amp tone which is great for recording. A rear-panel output power switch lets you play or record at full 100-watt power, quieter 25-watt power, or silently via internal power soak which captures the signal post-power amp. With an impedance switch (8, 4 or 2 ohms) and master volume with push/pull mute you get to control everything on the 100T down to the "T".
- Tube preamp with two 12AX7s
- Tube power amp with one 12AT7 and four 6L6s
- Vintage channel with passive tone
- Overdrive channel with active tone
- Rear-panel Fender Automatic Bias system that monitors and re-biases tubes and alerts when service is required
- XLR output that delivers overdriven power amp tone
- Rear-panel Output Power switch allows playing/recording at full 100-watt power, 25-watt power or silently via internal power soak
- Impedance switch (8, 4 or 2 ohms) and master volume with push/pull mute
Hear the legendary Fender sound today. Order now!
Bassman Pro 100T 100W Tube Bass Amp Head Specifications:
- 10.63"D x 24.5"W x 10"H