Fender Bassman 100T 100W Tube Bass Head
Tube Bass Amplifier Heads
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A classic Fender bass head updated for today's player's needs.
Powerful, innovative and versatile for stage and studio alike, the Bassman 100T is a professional-level 100-watt tube head with enormous Fender bass sound and sparkling vintage Fender looks. Its dual-channel design uses modern technology to maximize classic technology, with classic Fender late-'60s/early-'70s "blackface" styling and a wealth of innovative features on the front and rear panels.
Features include a tube preamp (two 12AX7s) and power amp (one 12AT7 and four 6L6s); Vintage channel that delivers the full, warm sound of a classic Fender passive tone stack; Overdrive channel that delivers the aggressive and responsive sound of a modern active tone stack (choose between channels with included footswitch); rear-panel Fender Automatic Bias system that constantly monitors and re-biases tubes for perfect performance and alerts you when service is required; XLR output that delivers overdriven power amp tone (great for recording); rear-panel Output Power switch that lets you play or record at full 100-watt power, quieter 25-watt power, or silently via internal power soak (which captures the signal post-power amp); impedance switch (8, 4 or 2 ohms) and master volume with push/pull mute.
- Effects Loop: PreAmp Out / Power Amp In
- Inputs: Two
- Speaker Jack: Yes
- Channels: 2 - Vintage, Overdrive (footswitchable)
- Rectifier: SS (Solid-State, Silicon Diode)
- Controls: Vintage - VOL, BASS (pull DEEP), MID, TREBLE (pull BRIGHT); Overdrive - GAIN, BLEND, VOL, BASS (pull DEEP), MID FREQ, MID LVL, TREBLE (pull BRIGHT); MASTER (pull MUTE)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel Corners (Notched)
- Cabinet Material: Plywood
- Pilot Light Jewel: Yes (Remote LED Driven)
- Handle: Two Spring-Loaded Handles, One Dog-Bone
- Front Panel: Metal, Painted
- Frequency Response: <10Hz - 22kHz (-3dB)
- Input Impedance: >820k (INPUT 1), 136k (INPUT 2), 43k (PWR AMP IN)
- Output Impedance: 220 ohm (PREAMP OUT)
- Sensitivity: 12mVrms (INPUT 1), 1Vrms (PWR AMP IN) @ 100Hz
- Signal To Noise Ratio: 95dB (Power amp), 46dB (Preamp)
- Impedance: Selectable 8, 4, or 2 Ohms
- Pre Amp Tubes: 2 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 1 x 12AT7 and 4 x 6L6
- Unique Features: OUTPUT POWER selector switch offering: 100W mode (full power), 25W mode (with automatic volume adjustment, identical tone at a lower volume!), SILENT RECORD mode (allows use of the tube power amplifier without speakers connected, XLR 'POST' signal is taken from power amp output). FENDER AUTOMATIC BIAS for output tube monitoring/adjusting
- FootSwitch: Vintage 1-button (P/N 0057172000)
The sound you've always wanted. Order today.
Bassman 100T 100W Tube Bass Head Specifications:
- Dimensions: 24.5" (62.2 cm) x 10" (25.4 cm) x 10.63" (27 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 48.5 lb. (22 kg)