- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A real tube amp head coupled with a great set of effects.
The Fender Band-Master VM amplifier takes the desirable mid-powered tube head concept to "Vintage Modified" performance by combining a real tube amp with a complement of essential effects.
The amp head's 40W tube platform provides a foundation of great tone to build on, and the versatile tube preamp offers a wide range of tone and gain settings—from world-standard Blackface Fender clean to aggressive overdrive with post-gain EQ. Its high-quality Digital Signal Processing platform adds reverb, chorus/vibrato, and delay effects with the convenience and "tweakability" of standard stompboxes without the need for extra cables or power supplies. The Fender Band-Master VM amp head is ideal for onstage versatility and big, fat Fender tone.
- Real tube amp performance combined with a complement of essential effects
- All new DSP platform
- Effects loop with Send & Return
- 2 Speaker output jacks
- Standby switch
Put the great tone of the Band-Master VM to work for you—add it to the cart now.
Band-Master VM 40W Tube Guitar Amp Head Specifications:
- Series: Vintage Modified series
- Type: Tube guitar Amplifier head
- Output: 40W
- Ohms: 4 or 8 ohms
- Speakers: N/A
- Channels: 2 Selectable channels (Clean and Drive)
- Clean channel Controls:
- Drive switch
- Drive channel controls:
- Drive switch
- Gain, Volume
- Effects adjust switch (Chorus/Delay)
- Delay On/Off Switch
- Chorus On/Off Switch
- Covering: Black textured vinyl with silver grille cloth
- Weight: 26 lb.
- Dimensions: 24" W x 10" H x 10" D
- Tube complement: 2 x 12AX7, 2 x 6L6GC
- Footswitch: Uses 4-Button Footswitch Included, P/N 0075485000,
- Footswitch button Functions: