Fender '65 Twin Reverb 85W 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo AmpProduct #H94897 Fender H94897 HAADD Tube Combo Guitar Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A classic clean sound that's recognized all around the world.
This amp has seen action in every imaginable venue and remains indispensable to this day. Be it rock, jazz, country or anything else, this is combo delivers in spades. The 85-watt (at 4 ohms) reissue ’65 Twin Reverb® features four 6L6 Groove Tubes® output tubes, four 12AX7 preamp tubes, two 12AT7 preamp tubes, two 12” 8-ohm Jensen® C-12K speakers, dual channels (normal and vibrato), Fender® reverb, vibrato, two-button reverb and vibrato on-off footswitch, tilt-back legs, black textured vinyl covering and silver grille cloth.
- Normal channel controls: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass
- Vibrato channel controls: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb
- Vibrato controls: Speed, Intensity
- Two channels (Normal and Vibrato)
- Four inputs (1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
- Two 12" Jensen C12K speakers with ceramic magnets
- Reverb and Vibrato effects
- Two speaker jacks (Internal and External)
- 7-Ply 5/8" birch plywood construction
- Molded plastic strap handle
- Skirted amp knobs
- Four 12AX7 tubes
- Two 12AT7 tubes
- Four 6L6 tubes
- Solid state rectifier
Call or click to order today!