Fender 210 PRO 2x10 Bass CabinetProduct #600585 Fender 600585 HABA Bass Amplifier Cabinets https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Use as a standalone bass cab, or part of a larger component system.
The Fender 210 PRO cabinet was designed to work as a standalone cabinet for medium-volume gigs or as part of a larger component system. It features two Fender Special Design Eminence 10" cast-frame drivers and a compression driver horn.
Pair it with a 115 PRO cabinet for the huge sound you're looking for! The 210 PRO cabinet (700 watts program; 350 watts continuous at 8 ohms) also features carpet covering, stacking corners, metal grille, removable casters, 1/4" and Speakon jacks, and banana plugs.
- Ohms: 8 ohms Impedence
- Speakers: 2-10" Fender® Special Design Cast Frame Eminence® 16 ohm, 175 watt Speakers, p/n 0064461000,
- 1- Foster® Horn, p/n 0048847000
- Features: Attenuator on Horn, Speakon Connectors, Heavy Duty Dual, Parallel Wired, 1/4" Jacks, 5-Way Binding Posts for Multiple Connecting Options, Perforated Metal Speaker Grille, Heavy Duty Spring Loaded Handles, 3/4" 7-Ply Birch/Maple Plywood
210 PRO 2x10 Bass Cabinet Specifications:
- Covering: Black Carpet with Black Metal Grille
- Weight: 61 lbs. (27.6 kg)
- Dimensions: Height: 16.5" (41.9 cm),
- Width: 25.5" (64.8 cm),
- Depth: 18.5" (47.0 cm)
- Power Handling: 700 Watts (Program), 350 Watts (Continous) Handling Capability
- Cover: Uses Cover, p/n 0062686000, (Not Included)