Great for home, studio, live and is perfect for small venues.
This Evil Robot combo is reminiscent of the original Tonemaster Troubador 214 amp that came onto the market in 1959. The incredibly smooth harmonics and sweet Class A tone have been resurrected. This amp was carefully reconstructed from the ground up paying attention to the classic 50s look and electronics that have made this amp one of the most sought after tone machines for many artists over the years.
- Power: 2/5/18W/30W Class A, cathode biased Two channels
- Controls: Loudness A/B Volume, Tone A/B (Pulling Loudness A switches power between 18W and 30W. Pulling Loudness B switches to low power mode 2W and 5W.) Intensity, Speed and Footswitch (included) vibrato Four 6V6 tubes, one 12AU7, one 6AV6 and two 12AX7
- 4/8/16 ohm selector, output jack wired to speaker, disengages external speaker when inserted Wired in parallel with main speaker jack Normal, Mellow, and Bright tone selector 100% Handmade, Ear Tuned, Hand Wound, USA Steel
- Weber custom speaker (8 ohm) 12” hand made In USA
- Chassis and Name Plate: USA 16 gauge steel, painted, screened and baked Point to point, no circuit board, extreme hand wired 1⁄4” Switchcraft jacks
- Faux ivory chicken head knobs (50’s Vintage Style) Baltic Birch semi open back
- Classic Gold Mesh (custom) grill cloth Heavy duty black vintage style Vibrato footswitch included
Call or click for great rock n’ roll, blues and R&B tone.