EVH 5150III 50W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo
Tube Combo Guitar Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The searing EVH tone in a versatile 50W combo.
The EVH 5150III 1x12" 50W combo comes loaded with one Celestion special design 16-ohm speaker and three channels (clean, crunch and lead). Powered by seven (yes, seven) JJ 12AX7 preamp tubes and two JJ 6L6 power tubes, it also features front-panel adjustable power output from 50 watts down to one watt.
Features include a single input, rear-panel selectable output impedance (4, 8 or 16 ohms), versatile controls (gain, low, mid, high, volume, master presence, rear- panel master resonance, power level, reverb), built-in DSP reverb, rear-panel MIDI input and preamp output, two rear-panel parallel speaker outputs, rear-panel effects loop and headphone jack (mutes power amp), and four-button footswitch (controls all three channels and reverb).
Construction features a custom-shaped birch cabinet with special internal baffling, vintage-style chicken-knobs head control knobs, red jewel, plastic top strap handle and casters.
- Power: 50W (tube)
- Power adjustable from 50W to 1W
- Tubes: seven 12AX7 (preamp); two 6L6 (power amp)
- Three channels: Clean, Crunch, Lead
- Speaker: 1x12" Celestion special design
- Controls: Gain, low, mid high, volume, master presence, rear master resonance, power level, reverb
- Impedance: 4Î, 8Î, 16Î (switchable)
- FX loop
- Built-in DSP reverb
- Included four-button footswitch controls channels and reverb on/off
- Headphone out
- Casters included
- Dimensions: 22" x 24.5" x 12.5"
- Weight: 65 lbs.