An amazing collection of reverbs along with delays, pitch shifting, and other effects.
The Space from Eventide presents an unprecedented collection of reverb algorithms combined with delays, pitch shifting, tremolo, modulation, and special effects in a compact pedal.
Space features 12 of Eventide's signature reverb combination effects taken from the H8000FW and Eclipse V4, along with some startling new magic! These unique effects, previously available only in Eventide rack processors, are no available in a compact, roadworthy pedal.
12 of Eventide's Signature Reverb Combo Algorithms
- Wide variety of spatial effects including basic reverbs, delays, and unique combination effects
- Studio-quality sound
- Compatible with any source material - solo instruments, drums, vocals, or complete mixes
- Software upgradable via USB 2.0
- MIDI control via USB or MIDI in/out/thru
- Instant program change
- Realtime control with 10 knobs, MIDI, or optional expression pedal
- Tap tempo and MIDI clock sync
- 100 factory presets, unlimited through MIDI
- True analog bypass
- Rugged, cast metal construction
- Reliable metal footswitches for instant preset access
- Mono or stereo operation
- Guitar or line level inputs and outputs
Eventide continues to push the FX envelope with Space - quite possibly the last reverb pedal you'll ever need. Order now!
Space Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- 9V DC, 1200mA, positive tip
7-1/2"W x 5"H x 2"D
Input impedance: 500K ohms
Output impedance: 470 ohms
Recommended load impedance: 10K ohms or greater