Gives you 10 signature effects for maximum tonal tweaking.
The PitchFactor Harmonizer pedal gives you Eventide's 10 best pitch-changing effects from the past 36 years without compromising quality or flexibility. This plug-and-play expression pedal gives you control over the wet/dry mix or any combination of parameters. Control program changes and vary parameters continuously via MIDI. The Pitchfactor Harmonizer supports instrument or line-level inputs and outputs.
The Eventide PitchFactor plays well with others and adapts seamlessly with a wide variety of amps and other foot pedals. The Eventide PitchFactor Harmonizer Pedal is also easy to upgrade—you can download new software from the internet and install via USB.
- 10 of Eventide's signature stereo or mono pitch and delay effects:
- H910 / H949
- Up to 4 voices of diatonic pitch shifting and up to 1.5 seconds of stereo delay
- Studio quality sound
- Guitar- or bass-compatible
- Built-in Tuner
- Software upgradeable via USB 2.0
- MIDI control via USB or MIDI in, out/thru
- Instant program change
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI, or expression pedal
- Tap tempo and MIDI clock sync
- 100 factory presets, unlimited through MIDI
- True analog bypass
- Rugged cast metal construction
- Reliable metal footswitches for instant preset access
- Mono or stereo operation
- Guitar or line level inputs and outputs
Get 10 amazing guitar effects in this versatile multi effects pedal—order now.
PitchFactor Harmonizer Guitar Multi Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Analog Input/Output
- Input impedance: 500 kOhms
- Output Impedance: 470 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 kOhms or greater
- Input 1 (mono): 1/4" mono phone jack
- Input 2: 1/4" mono phone jack
- Output 1 (mono): 1/4" mono phone jack
- Output 2: 1/4" mono phone jack
- Expression Pedal: 1/4" mono phone jack
- Aux Switch: 1/4" stereo phone jack
- USB: Type B Socket. Use 2.0 cables only.
- MIDI In: Five pin DIN (Female)
- MIDI Out/Thru: Five pin DIN (Female)
- AC Adapter Jack: Power Supply included (see below)
- Power: 9V DC, 1200 mA, Tip hot (+)
- Dimensions: 7-1/2" W x 4-4/5" H 2-1/8" D
- Weight: 2 lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Eventide PitchFactor Harmonizer Guitar Multi Effects Pedal:
-Extremely versatile effects!
-Upgrades available online, Eventide actually listens to their customers and offers software upgrades accordingly
-Ability to save effects you have created to patches to be recalled later
-You can control any knob/combination of knobs (other than the effect selector/"decoder" knob) via an expression pedal or MIDI
-Stereo ins and outs with the ability to switch line/guitar level individually
-Tracking is pretty much flawless
-Extreme learning curve to get a patch set up
-Only Eventide-supported method of powering the unit is through the wall wart (It's not much of a problem unless you have two or more Eventide units)
-Rubber foot attached to the bottom, hindering pedalboard mounting
-Currently no way to program your own arpeggios in HarPeggiator mode
-No computer-based programming available
This pedal is definitely a DigiTech Whammy killer, and in my honest opinion is far and above the Electro-Harmonix HOG because:
-It saves patches on-board instead of requiring you to have a second pedal that is exactly the same size as the HOG on your board to save patches
-It saves more patches than the HOG
-The octaves sound much better (in my honest opinion, your experience may vary)
-The PitchFactor has more signal routing options than the HOG
The onnly thing the HOG has/had going for it was the glissando mode, which you can now conveniently get in pedal form as the Electro-Harmonix Freeze.