Eventide H9 Core Harmonizer Stompbox Guitar Effects
Looper & Sampler Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The ultimate time-based signal processor.
The H9 features a simple, one-knob user interface which allows easy Effect Editing and Preset Selection. Two onboard Footswitches let you change Presets, Tap Tempo, and Bypass with your feet during live performance.
While the H9 is fully controllable via its front panel, a free editor/librarian, H9 Control, can be downloaded to your Mac, PC, or iOS device. Use the H9 Control app for live editing, creating and managing presets, and changing system settings.
H9 even connects via Bluetooth to iPods, iPhones and iPads for wireless live control.
- Tremendous sound quality
- Fully programmable
- Bulk editm from app
The first name in delay reimagined. order today.
H9 Core Harmonizer Stompbox Guitar Effects Specifications:
- Analog Input/Output
- Input impedance: 600K ohms (mono or stereo)
- Output Impedance: 470 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10K ohms or greater
- Input 1 (mono): ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Input 2: ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Output 1 (mono): ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Output 2: ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Expression Pedal: ¼ inch stereo phone jack
- Mini USB: Use 2.0 cables only
- MIDI In: Five pin DIN (Female)
- MIDI Out/Thru: Five pin DIN (Female)
- AC Adapter Jack: Power Supply included (see below)
- Power: 9 VDC, 500 mA, center pin (+)
- Dimensions: English: 5.25" (H) x 4.65" (W) x 1.96" (D)
- Metric: 133 (H) x 118 (W) x 50 (D) mm
- Weight: 1.53 lbs, 0.7kG